Pumapeople: Frp And Puma Gathering Plus Fpp Parade - Sat 5Th July 2014 - Pumapeople

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Frp And Puma Gathering Plus Fpp Parade - Sat 5Th July 2014

#1 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

If you would like to join the biggest annual FRP gathering of the year, please read on this is my first time organising this event so I may be somewhat flaky around the edges.
This event is hosted by RS Owners Club Bristol. The club stand is RPOC.

The event takes place on Saturday July 5th, and as with previous years FRP and Puma owners invited to participate in a giant paddock display, and (for FRPs) the famous lunchtime parade around Castle Combe circuit (typically 3 laps). All Pumas park in the same display area.

The parade cost is one admission fee and a £5 donation to the event's charity.
So for one FRP and one driver it will be a combined cost of £17* if you want to parade at lunch time.
ENTRIES FOR THE PARADE LAP DISPLAY ARE BY ADVANCED BOOKING ONLY

Advance* entry ticket to the show (each occupant of your car will require a ticket, including drivers) - £12.
Children under 16 get in for free
(*Tickets on the day will be £15 each).

Due to the popularity of this event, I will be purchasing our tickets in advance; this allows our group of arriving Puma’s to smoothly enter the site in one group without having to stop to buy tickets on the gate.
Posted Image

If you wish to attend, please read the below:

You can pay by either using Paypal or by sending me a cheque. If you want to send a cheque please pm me for the address to send it to. I am very happy with cheques so that paypal fees are avoided
For Paypal (take out the spaces and change dot to .) happy dot kat dot guern @ gmail dot com
If you are unsure of my email please send me a PM and I will reply with it typed out.

Please ensure to send payment as a GIFT so no charges occur.
With your payment please include your name, full postage address, Puma type, car registration number and forum name.

If you wish to send me the payment by other means such as Cheque (at your own postal risk) then you need to send me a PM for details.

The pre-purchased tickets and paddock passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store. Please be courteous to other users of the store car park.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Note: Racing Puma owners who are taking part on the lunch time parade - as with previous years there will be insurance indemnity paperwork form for you to sign on the day that will permit you to take part. Do please bring your driving licence as from memory you need the number for the indemnity form.

SORRY, BUT NO ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT (Except Guide Dogs).
Closing date of entries is going to have to be Sunday the 1st of June to allow me enough time to get our fees in without flapping. I have posted this in 5 places and will do my best to keep each post with one combined list of attendees.

Who wants to come along :)/>/>/>/>/>/>
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Attendees:
happy-kat/corsa Kate +1 FRP + parade paid
748 Paul0008 +1 FRP + parade paid
dogsbody Graham FRP paid
David V4 FRP +1 FRP + parade paid
Simon FRP + parade paid
Vas FRP + parade paying
Chris FRP + parade paid
Lisa possible
Ben FRP + parade paying
The old gimmer FRP + parade lap paid
John Deane FRP + parade not paid
Alex Goodier FRP + parade not paid
Alan FRP + parade not paid
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   Dogsbody 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

My ticket and stand pass arrived today :good:

Hopefully the day won't be a busy as Japfest last Saturday.
It took a couple of mates 2.5 hours to get from the Bumpers Farm roundabout in Chippenham to the circuit.
About 3 miles. :o
They set out at 8:00.

There was NO spectator parking at the circuit as it was all car clubs. Spectators had to park in the fields on the other side of the road.
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

This is an enjoyable day out, plenty track action to watch and do, come and bring your Puma to the event :D

#5 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

Wow time flies, my Puma is serviced for the year now and soon I best get on with cleaning the wheels seeing as I have white ones :D/>
So far we have 5 on the stand and I can think of hopefully one more who might be along too, the more the merrier.

#6 User is offline   Dogsbody 

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

MikeB should be in contact with you Kate.
He's back from working in South Korea now and when I saw him the other evening said about RS day :)
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

That is excellent :-)

#8 User is offline   The old gimmer 

• Group: Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hi Kate,

Never one to miss the Castle Coombe meet, can you put me down for an entry ticket and a couple of laps. Payment completed on PayPal.

Thanks

" Racing is life..... everything before and after is just waiting "

#9 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

Brilliant and received

#10 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

Brilliant another one :-) cheers added to list

#11 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

oohh now into June and I am starting to think about what I want to do before CC on my car.
We now have a potential of 10 on the stand looking good :D

I have not yet sorted the paperwork side so it is not too late to come along as well in your Puma :cool:

#12 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Hi all, this event is shaping up very nicely. :cool:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>
An update.
I will be sending off payment for those that have paid on Wednesday 4th June and not later.
If you have not paid before I send off the paperwork then it is not a certainty that you would be able to display your car on the stand.
The parade entries have to be submitted and paid for BEFORE the event.
Tickets for extra passengers can be purchased at the gate on the day and there may be a spare stand pass availble but I can not guarantee this.
Attendees:
happy-kat/corsa Kate +1 FRP + parade paid
748 Paul0008 +1 FRP + parade paid
dogsbody Graham FRP + parade paid
David V4 FRP +1 FRP + parade paid
Simon FRP + parade paid
Vas FRP paying
Chris FRP + parade paid
Lisa possible
Ben FRP + parade paying
The old gimmer FRP + parade lap paid
John Deane FRP + parade paid
Alex Goodier FRP + parade paid
Alan FRP + parade paid

For those coming I need to also have a contact number please and a mobile as preference or alternatively home number, I have just established I need this when I fill in the forms for sending this WEDNESDAY the 4th June..
All main drivers I do need please:
your full name (first and last name)
full postage address
Puma type
car registration
telephone number
All of those attending (except Chris) I must have a phone number to please.

Note: Racing Puma owners who are taking part on the lunch time parade - as with previous years there will be insurance indemnity paperwork form for you to sign that will permit you to take part. Do please bring your driving licence on the day.
The form can be found here of you want to come prepared.
http://www.rscombe.c...N_FORM_2014.pdf

If you have any questions please ask away and I will try my best to answer them.
Looking forward to this.

#13 User is offline   nottadam 

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

I'm looking forward to this also.
Kate, I just PMd you my number etc.
Paul
FRP#008, 2001 1.6 Med Steel Blue, Fiesta 1.5 TDCi Zetec S

#14 User is offline   Dogsbody 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hi Kate,

From memory,if you are doing the parade forms, you need driving license numbers for the form ;)
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

#15 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

The indenity forms needs driving license. Those are handed in in one bunch on the day. I gave a link above to fill it in and bring it with you with driving license.

#16 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

Sorted a few more payments in today so that looks like a last minute flush, just waiting on one more later and then that is it all closed as it hits the post box, will share final numbers later/tomorrow once I am free of filling in forms :)

#17 User is offline   sleepingcat 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

Hi Kate,

Is it too late to book me & the thunder in for this?

Kev
[size=4][font=Impact]this must be the place!

#18 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

That is it all payments now in, forms done sealed and will be posted first thing. :cool:
I am accepting no more pre payments.
I will have only a few spare stand passes so tickets can always be bought on the day or directly from the rscombe.com website. But please check first that there is a spare stand place before turning up.
Will update attendence list tomorrow.

#19 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hi sleepingcat
Eek all done.
But all is not lost.
I am applying for extra stand passes, so if I get them then of course be brill to come along too, just buy your admission tickets at the gate or online before hand.
So let's say yes and once the stand passes arrive I will ear mark one for you, be good to have you there.

#20 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

We have 18 FRPs and one Thunder on the stand :cool:/>/>/>/>/>/>. Names below.
Kate FRP
Paul FRP
Graham FRP
David FRP
Simon FRP
Vas FRP
Chris FRP
Ben FRP
Dave FRP
John FRP
Alex FRP
Alan FRP
Ryan FRP
Darren FRP
Dean FRP
Kev THUNDER
Matt FRP
Mike FRP
Joanne FRP
Barry FRP (possible)
Lisa FRP (possible)

Whilst I am not going to process any more advance tickets myself, I have asked for a few extra spare stand passes, so if there is anyone else who would like to join us at this fabulous event please let me know. Advance tickets can be bought online directly or tickets can be bought on the day at the gate (the price is £15 each adult on the day). But please check with me first to see if I have a stand pass you could have.

Right now I have spare passes it would be really great to share the day with any others who would like to come rock too.
Nearer the time I will post about where we are meeting and what you need to bring for the day.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic