Pumapeople: Puma Bits - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Puma Bits bargain or not???

#1 User is offline   pumaSV650S 

• Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:04 AM

The following is an internal advert from my work... it seems like a bargain to me because if you had a drive you could strip the main parts alone and sell them on ebay for a significant profit before scrapping the remaining car... i'm thinking parts like:
wheels, brakes, exhaust, seats, steering wheel, facias, bonet, lights, doors, boot, etc ja_stupid.gif

"This Ford Puma would make a great project for any car enthusiast or someone looking for something to do over the winter months. The bodywork is in good condition with no rust and comes in Melina Blue. The Puma has the Lux Pack fitted, which includes – Air Conditioning/Heated Windscreen & Mudflaps., The car is being sold for spares or repair due to a big end bearing failure which occurred in March 2009. The engine is repairable as it was not a catastrophic failure – but requires a new Camshaft, Piston and bearings along with a head skim to get going again. The engine and gearbox are boxed up ready to move with the car., The car has Full Service History – MOT until November 09. The car has been declared off the road SORN. The Puma has Full Service History, and the brakes and exhaust were replaced in November 2008., Photographs are available upon request., Collection Only – I live in the Stockport area., £350. Open to offers."

Am I completely wrong or what?
Does anone have any idea of how much you could make?
Would there be any problems scrapping the car after it had been stripped other than transporting it to a scrap yard?

2001 1.7 Moondust Silver Puma ;) 127mph + 0-60 in 8.8secs

'#46' d(^_^)b "need trance.fm in my car!" d(~_~)b '#46'

#2 User is offline   myweepuma 

• Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:21 AM

I paid £300 for the one i broke also paid £300 for the one i put a second hand engine in

personaly i think if it's in good nick it should be saved sounds like it just needs a se ond hand engine dropped in

my toys! Black 1998 1.7 Silver 1999 1.4

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic