Pumapeople: 2 X Frp In Chelmsford And Woodham - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 X Frp In Chelmsford And Woodham

#1 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

• Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Been a few days since I saw them, first saw a W plate FRP on the road out of South Woodham going towards Retendon turnpike, I was in the silver Puma that came alongside you as it widens to dual carriageway, think you then went towards Wickford whereas I went onto the A130.

Second one was last Friday, was an X plate FRP going round ye olde army & navy, you came from parkway and went round to princes road, I was coming from Springfield and tried to follow you up Princes road but got caught up on the roundabout so couldn't catch up.

#2 User is offline   Bentleya 

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:11 PM

The X plate will be Paul and his Reg is X1 FRP. Number 383.

His next to mine (190).

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Bentleya: 06 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

#3 User is offline   slugmoo 

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hola Skunkmonkey

i like that pic Mr Bentleya, ive only just got me exhaust done so will be driving around a bit more now I'll be on the look out for u both when im out and about next :)

:beer: Paul

This post has been edited by slugmoo: 09 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

Sav
FRP #383
2002 Red POOMA

#4 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm pretty easy to spot as well, I'm in a silver T-plate that the previous owner thought would look good covered in Puma and Ford Racing stickers...Shame to stickers don't make it go like a racing Puma!

#5 User is offline   AWX85 

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

View PostSkunkMunkey3000, on 12 April 2011 - 12:32 PM, said:

I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm pretty easy to spot as well, I'm in a silver T-plate that the previous owner thought would look good covered in Puma and Ford Racing stickers...Shame to stickers don't make it go like a racing Puma!

Hello,

Is yours the one with the Puma sticker across the bonnet that I see driving into woodham every morning?

#6 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:25 PM

Yeah that'll be me! Haven't really noticed a black about in the morning, often see a silver one with a silver air intake in the grill on the road into woodham. Give us a wave when you next see me, hopefully I'll spot you!

#7 User is offline   AWX85 

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

That silver one is me the black car is no more.

#8 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:56 AM

That explains why I keep getting funny looks when flashing black puma's! Yours looks really nice (so much better than mine!), I've spotted the cage, lowering and air intake, what other mods are you running?

#9 User is offline   AWX85 

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Thanks, the cage has only been in a couple of weeks. Its completetly stripped out inside, with bucket seats and harnesses & carbon fiber door cards. other than a K&N I havent got any other mods on it yet, But I do have a stockpile of bits that will going on next month which include a 4-2-1, FRP cams and gearbox, St clutch and mondeo brakes.

is yours standard other than the puma stickers?

#10 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

Pretty much, got the Fiesta ST brakes on the front but thats all, had a few plans for her but its just not worth it now as she hasn't got much life left in her. The MOTs up in May and I don't think she'll get through it cheaply. If you need any spares she'll be being broken soon-ish

#11 User is offline   AWX85 

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Thats a shame to hear. is there alot it could fail on?

#12 User is offline   SkunkMunkey3000 

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

MOT will probably be silly things, the exhaust is blowing, the brake pads are probably starting to get a little low, rear brake lines have been an advisory for the last 2 years. Not a huge amount but the engines getting on a bit and has seen better days, having to top the coolant up about twice a week. The rust is starting to take over and thought the thermostat was going, the engine was constantly being cooled for a couple of weeks although this now seems ok again but now just worried that next time it'll get stuck the other way and fry the remaining life from the engine.

Be a shame to see her go, shes been a great little car for us and done us for nearly 70k miles in the 3 years we've had her but starting to think the work needed to keep her happy is going to get beyond her value pretty quickly.

#13 User is offline   MoondustPuma 

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Look out for me. . . mines S275CNJ. Silver Puma, with MS body kit (spoiler, side skirts, front and rear lower bumpers) on it and 17" multi spoke allys. give us a flash if you see me. :)

i park everyday at the park and ride off the A12 in Chelmsford. . .
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic