Pumapeople: Dtc Code 5967 Means Dtc - C1967 Fault - Low Fuel Warning Indication Circuit Failure Short To Ground - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dtc Code 5967 Means Dtc - C1967 Fault - Low Fuel Warning Indication Circuit Failure Short To Ground

#1 User is offline   clairestracey 

• Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:21 PM

heya ive been bugging people with this ford a while, i payed a machanic website to get me a awner for what dtc 5967 is its a generic code which needs converting and after converting this is what it means

DTC - 5967
Fault - Low fuel warning indication circuit failure short to ground

the low fuel warning indication works fime and the engine managine managment light does not come on, the web site tell me to refer to wds what ever that is thought it might help people i havent got a clue what this means lol
leave the bloody thing alone will ya its looks best standard thats the way it should be kept

#2 User is offline   clairestracey 

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

Hi, i've taken this directly off ford tis

Self-Diagnostic Mode Displayed DTC - 5967

DTC - C1967

Fault - Low fuel warning indication circuit failure short to ground

Action - Refer to WDS

thats the reply i got can anyone confirm this if they have a copy of fords tis, as this code does not appear as any standard odb2 code website thats why diagnistic equiptment cannot find it wonder why it is not listed though after speaking to my machanic and frp he said the fuel pump and the fuel gauage are ine unit wonder if i fhould change the fuel pump first nit sure what is on the came circutry that could trip it of though
leave the bloody thing alone will ya its looks best standard thats the way it should be kept

#3 User is offline   clairestracey 

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

ne one lol

#4 User is offline   marc t 

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

If the fault has been tripped for a split second it will log it. I get something to do with fuel on mine, but there is no fault with the car. I also get one for coolant temp, I changed that sensor and it made no difference.

If your car is running fine and the fuel gauge works I would ignore it as you could end up spending loads of cash.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic