Pumapeople: What a fantastic day:-) - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What a fantastic day:-)

#1 User is offline   PG12 

• Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:53 PM

My life is a living hell from day-to-day (including today) - you don't know what PAIN is!!!

#2 User is offline   queenie 

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:39 PM

:?:
PINK PANTHER 2 !!!!!!!!!

#3 Guest_mjh24_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:20 AM

no not fantastic day was in bed all day.....and today by the looks of it, oh well that serves me right for playing farcry for god knows how many hours!!!

#4 User is offline   PG12 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:10 AM

Try playing on "realistic" setting - lot better - I've been stuck on a fortified beach for 2 months...

#5 Guest_mjh24_*

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:10 PM

Try playing on "realistic" setting - lot better - I've been stuck on a fortified beach for 2 months...

I am currently stuck on the research level argghh, i think I have it on realistic....not sure how can i tell......I imagine its in the graphics settings if not could you tell me how to change it.

I have a ati radeon 9800 xt graphics card running so its pretty well actually its very good graphically as it is.

better not go to ot :wink:

#6 User is offline   PG12 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:49 PM

I am currently stuck on the research level argghh, i think I have it on realistic....not sure how can i tell......I imagine its in the graphics settings if not could you tell me how to change it.

I have a ati radeon 9800 xt graphics card running so its pretty well actually its very good graphically as it is.

better not go to ot :wink:

Nah, I meant the game/difficulty, not the graphics level smile.gif - don't think you can change that mid way through a game - means you can only take a couple of shots and your dead (already played it through on medium and it still took weeks)

PS I'm running a X800XT-PE on a SONY 20.1" TFT @ 1600x1200 4xAA maximum settings... ja_bebe.gif

#7 Guest_mjh24_*

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:33 AM

ah i see, i am a donut!!!!
I have passed where i was stuck and now I am being blown to pieces on another bit (off the research bit and into the cave). Another 9 hours session is needed I think, i am going to end up with square eyes

#8 User is offline   StephenClemente 

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Zip It @ Mar 20 2005, 04:27 PM)
What a great day,  since i left Bristol this morning it's been bright and sunny all day.

Decided to go home via my favorite playground, Salisbury Plain. The roads had nothing on, so it was fantastic to open the Puma up for a change. Windows down, K&N screaming away and my new Toyo tyres doing an excellent job 8)

Gave the puma a much needed clean inside and out when i got home, now she looks good as new 8)

Dosen't get much better then this cool2.gif

Hope your happy with the wheels!!
Steve

1.7 Silver Bullet

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic