Pumapeople: Green Hands - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Green Hands Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

In case there are any others attempting to grow a little of their own :)
Do any of you have any experience with using a heat mat for your seedlings please?
My seedlings are stil waiting to germinate this year, and look at the date mid April already. I feel like it is an up hill struggle to have anything to be ready to plant in time to actually get to eat it this year.
I bought a small reptile/propagator mat which fits one seed tray and debating whether to buy a second or just be patient.
I realise that my approach to seeds is pants and needs an overhaul but it is a bit late for what I have already planted.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#2 User is offline   hotrodspike 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

My dad used to use them all the while Kate, and his garden and greenhouse were always full to bursting.
BOK is our co-pilot.

#3 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

:cool: there may be hope yet then
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#4 User is offline   Murdo 

• Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Kate, do you have a greenhouse? Too late for this season but if you fancy trying a nice mini cucumber next season, let me know. It's not a hybrid, so you can keep seed each year. Lovely clunky fresh tasting fruuits...not bitter at all.Jackie

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic