Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Purple Hats Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sex Kitten 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

In honor of women's history month and in memory of Belinda Emmet who lost her fight with cancer.

Here is an "angel" sent to watch over you. Pass this on to five women that you want watched over. If you don't know five women to pass this on to, one will do just fine.

IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER - by Belinda Emmet

(written after she found out she was dying from cancer).

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

I would have talked less and listened more.

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.

I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband.

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have sat on the lawn with my grass stains.

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.

If you don't mind, send this on to all the women you are grateful to have as friends. Maybe we should all grab that purple hat earlier. Please send this to five phenomenal women today in celebration of Beautiful Women's Month. If you do, something good will happen--you will boost another woman's self esteem.
sex kitten
come up and see me...make me smile :wink:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO -What a Ride!:D

1.7 Moondust Silver Sep 2002 - Aug 2009, 1.7 Silver Thunder Aug 2009 -

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic