Pumapeople: Eibach Springs - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eibach Springs what a ride

#1 User is offline   grayfox 

• Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

Got wiggles lowered today at PB on Eibach's, OMG I was not expecting that much drop!! the back and front are both amazing, and the drive! well all I can say is its better.. in so many ways (even more comforty than standard in a weird kinda way) ... and if your thinking of getting this done, do it!

Plus it makes it so much more fun, like a proper super fast go-kart, 50mph felt easily like 70, had a bit of a queue behind me on the M6 on the first part of my way back and twigged!

The downer was my 17'' wheels I got off ebay (that I was so looking forward to getting fit), even though listed as ford 4 stud, their not! only found out when alan tried sticking them on so had to put the standards back, plus due to lack of funds I had to cancel the piper cat back till next month sad.gif

#2 User is offline   Crystalpuma 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:31 AM

Ooooh, so the ride isn't too hard and crashy then? Keep noticing how HUGE the gap between my arches and wheels is!

I did ask for Eibachs as a graduation present but the mother wasn't impressed tongue.gif
"Margaret was right...piracy is our only option"
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Nancy & Vix

#3 User is offline   RED IMPACT 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

Eibachs are wicked...had them on my Thunder! smile.gif

Oh and the Piper is a good choice too...

Keep up the good work!! good.gif

#4 User is offline   grayfox 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:51 AM

Ooooh, so the ride isn't too hard and crashy then?

Not at all, I genuinely believe its even better than standard, best mod yet by far.

I did ask for Eibachs as a graduation present but the mother wasn't impressed tongue.gif

lol

QUOTE (RED IMPACT @ Jun 6 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keep up the good work!! good.gif

Will do cool.gif

#5 User is offline   Pit Viper 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:13 AM

Can you put a pic or two up grayfox so we can all have a gander at the ride height, please?

Also, were these fitted to standard shocks and if so, what were the mileage on them?

#6 User is offline   grayfox 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Pit Viper @ Jun 6 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you put a pic or two up grayfox so we can all have a gander at the ride height, please?

Also, were these fitted to standard shocks and if so, what were the mileage on them?

Yup no probs, will do tonight if I dont go out drinking straight from work, and also your right they were fitted to standard shocks at 50k

#7 User is offline   YOG 

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

Here's mine on Eibachs (30mm), with original standard shocks, fitted at 8,826 miles in February, this year. When I checked a few weeks ago, the wheel centre to arch measurement was still the same as when fitted, so has not settled any lower since.

http://www.pumapeople.com/stuff/1207479036...1_198_26508.jpg

I had a complete set of Powerflex bushes fitted at Tremona Garage today, will comment on the bushes in the next few days, when they have had time to settle in. wink.gif
Rick

The Haynes Fiesta Manual (3397) can answer a lot of your questions.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   shearzo11 

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

How much were ya lowering kit?
did u do this yourself or take to garage if so how much was this, desperate to do same with mine with 17"s.

MAtt

QUOTE (grayfox @ Jun 5 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got wiggles lowered today at PB on Eibach's, OMG I was not expecting that much drop!! the back and front are both amazing, and the drive! well all I can say is its better.. in so many ways (even more comforty than standard in a weird kinda way) ... and if your thinking of getting this done, do it!

Plus it makes it so much more fun, like a proper super fast go-kart, 50mph felt easily like 70, had a bit of a queue behind me on the M6 on the first part of my way back and twigged!

The downer was my 17'' wheels I got off ebay (that I was so looking forward to getting fit), even though listed as ford 4 stud, their not! only found out when alan tried sticking them on so had to put the standards back, plus due to lack of funds I had to cancel the piper cat back till next month sad.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic