Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where's My Keyring?

#1 User is offline   LisaMacK 

• Group: Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

Hello,

I pleaded with my mum to get me the inside story puma book and keyring for my birthday, i was very impressed with her as it's not my birthday til end of july, but she knew how impatient i am and how much i love my puma, she gave me them early.... when i opened the package there was only the book and the keyring was missing? although it is shown on the invoice... just wondering where it got to or we have a thief for a postman! ...and a very good one at that cos the package was unopened!!!

I was wondering if anyone on here might know anything about this? i believe jason might have something to do with ordering these keyrings??

any help would be greatly appreciated... i think my mum has sent an email to the website she ordered it off... but she's not told me if she's had a reply..?

Regards
Lisa

very excited to have received the book, finished it already! just wish i had my keyring too .. sad.gif

#2 User is offline   sky 

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:35 PM

Aye, that'll be me, and your replacement keyring will be in tomorrows post. I used to make umpteen trips to the post office each week. Now I go once, on a Friday afternoon smile.gif

Pleased you liked the book 10.gif
Jason Aspinall, Original site creator, since '98
http://www.chilledatthebottom.com
http://www.chilled35.com
Mmm, clicky :)

#3 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

hahaha that would be a neutral - negative feedback if it was a customer on ebay hahaha (I get these kind of customers very often who shout and demand to know where things are when you have already posted them and the fault is with the post office)

#4 User is offline   LisaMacK 

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

ah ha! thank you ever so much!! i shall look forward to receiving it!

I like your little mention towards the back of the book! he he 10.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic