Pumapeople: Who Owns A Frp And Has Yet To See Another One On The Road? - Pumapeople

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who Owns A Frp And Has Yet To See Another One On The Road?

#1 User is offline   CHRIS210972 

• Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Me ja_cool.gif

5 months of ownership and i have never seen another one on my travels.

Thats one of the best things about owing this car smile.gif

This post has been edited by CHRIS210972: 13 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

May u live 2 see the dawn

#2 User is offline   TSR 

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:38 PM

I have seen one drive past when I have been at work, but mine was parked in the lay-by, but never when I have been in my beauty... i've also had mine for similar period of time... I do get some looks from younger Puma drivers, and I got some attention from a Focus RS the other day, but thats as good as it gets, most people dont know whats so special about it smile.gif

I did see one in Scotland at a McDonalds car park, stopped and said hi, but its hardly local, I put 2,100 miles on the car in 4 days on that trip (since i live south of London)

This post has been edited by TSR: 14 January 2007 - 09:28 PM

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Leighton 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Same as me, havent seen another one at all, not sure how many are in wales though? hopefully see a load at castle combe smile.gif i have had some attention, some guy had the cheek to ask how much the body kit cost!! lol

#4 User is offline   dava 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:33 PM

me either, i have never seen one around my neck of the woods

FORD RACING PUMA #306

#5 User is offline   olisyddall 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:45 PM

Im the only one in bolton, used to be another but that got sold and now lives elsewhere!

#6 User is offline   nebbz 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

nearly crashed my regular 1.4 puma when one whent by if that counts... laugh.gif verry sexy looking cars in motion!
its a puma thing!

two cars down lmao! no one buy a 1991 shape 3 series! they crumble....sooo close yet so far from owning another puma! its doing my head in!!!!!

#7 User is offline   Mork of Ork 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

There is one that is parked up when I am on my way home from work sometimes. It makes me very jealous, even if I can't afford to own one anyway! rolleyes.gif
There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those that don't.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

#8 User is offline   Mountain Lion 

• View gallery

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:28 PM

LOL. It was months before I saw another one on the road.
Now two or three other people in the area have FRPs, so I see one every couple of months or so.

(the beauty of mathematics)

#9 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:05 PM

there are no others by me now and have not seen another one in my area since I saw Darren and Laura well over a year ago. Loving it wink.gif
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#10 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

Can't move for them at meets usually...or at least the ones where Pumas actually bother to turn up stickpoke.gif

#11 User is offline   V4FRP 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:54 PM

You guys make me jealous FRUPs friend lives only 10 miles away so I see him quite often but people round here do notice them both and I quite often get told where Sian is and think no she's in work??

#12 Guest_jacko_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:02 PM

i have never seen one on the road at all, must have the only one in derby!! which i dont - theres a few & loads in nottingham i think. get some real looks of focus rs & even mondeo st owners - they notice the imperial blue but dont know what its all about

#13 User is offline   maineman1963 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

Owned 347 since May last year and yet to see another on the road except for the day I picked it up from Steve in Wigan and as he drove us back to his house in 347 to do the deal we were overtaken on a dual town road by another FRP. Not made a meet so that's why I guess...

Also have a Subaru SVX which is even rarer than the FRP( believe < 200 ever registered in the UK between 1992-1997) and owned it for 2 years and never seen an other one on the road.
ex-owner of FRP 347 believe it is now R.I.P ! ...... now driving ....................... yes.... a Mondeo diesel. so per my daughter I am now Mondeo man, after Scoobies, BMW M5 etc etc .... ex-wife probably thinks how the not so mighty have fallen !!!

#14 User is offline   paulwoodford 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:37 PM

I think half the population of FRPs are in Norfolk laugh.gif

I go there quite often and never fail to see at least one, and that's not counting the one owned by a friend of mine there! Other than that I rarely see them, but I get excited if I see either a Focus RS or FRP on the road smile.gif

I own the ONLY Ford Racing Ka, and also a Mk2 Fiesta XR2, which means I'm in the same boat, and I love it too cool.gif
Ex-owner of W38 CPU, THE Ford Racing Ka...now proud owner of a FRP

www.teamwoodspeed.com
www.specialstage.co.uk

#15 User is offline   PG12 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

Yep, a cheap, good looking car in limited numbers - it's unique...
RPJ DAMPENERS - POWERFLEX ALLROUND - JANSPEED SS SYSTEM - SOLD - probably in bits now...

#16 User is offline   Mr Girlracer 

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

I see another FRP on my driveway every day - Girlracer's!! laugh.gif The neighbours often comment on the two mathcing cars on our drive!!
Former owner of FRP 190
Work: TheScannerShop.com

#17 User is offline   PG12 

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Mr Girlracer @ Jan 14 2007, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see another FRP on my driveway every day - Girlracer's!! laugh.gif The neighbours often comment on the two mathcing cars on our drive!!

Sounds like you've got a lot in common....

laugh.gif
RPJ DAMPENERS - POWERFLEX ALLROUND - JANSPEED SS SYSTEM - SOLD - probably in bits now...

#18 User is offline   MattC 

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

The only FRP's i have seen were one in Warminster, Wiltshire, and one in Tooting, London. the Tooting one was an absolute dog.
Apart from that, i occasionally catch a glimpse of random FRP's near the junctions of the M1, M40 and M25.

Apart from the one's at Pumabuild that is.........

#19 User is offline   CheshireKat 

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

I own #149, and ive seen Charries (Chris) and Ex Fyldavo regularly on M56 (now owned by Katwoman) I also saw one on Liverpool Road heading towards Irlam/ Manchester biggrin.gif

#20 User is offline   Cat Woman 

Posted 27 January 2007 - 07:35 PM

I haven't seen another around here, but on the 17th Feb I will as Vas is coming over for a meet biggrin.gif

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic