Pumapeople: Finding Limited Edition Number - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Finding Limited Edition Number

#1 User is offline   BumbleBee 

• Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:02 PM

My new Puma Millennium didn't come with the limited edition dash plaque or keyring, and I really want it! biggrin.gif

Does anybody know if it's possible to get this after all these years, and if so, who do I need to speak to? Is it as simple as calling Ford customer services?

Any help would be great

Thanks smile.gif

#2 User is offline   Jessie 

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:49 PM

They had to be ordered by the dealership when they sold the car as new, it's unlikely you'll be able to get one now sad.gif
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation

#3 User is offline   BumbleBee 

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:55 PM

Cheers Jessie, I realise it was an option that few people took up, but I was hoping that Ford CS could track the production number by the VIN or number plate. I'm sure they have the details recorded somewhere...? Even if the plate can't be provided, it would be nice to know smile.gif

#4 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:33 PM

good luck smile.gif
but people tried this several years ago when the original owner had not bothered and failed sad.gif
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#5 User is offline   Jessie 

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (BumbleBee @ Sep 20 2006, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers Jessie, I realise it was an option that few people took up, but I was hoping that Ford CS could track the production number by the VIN or number plate. I'm sure they have the details recorded somewhere...? Even if the plate can't be provided, it would be nice to know smile.gif

Unfortunately it was a case of you ordered a numbered badge and a man stuck his hand in a bag and pulled one out and that was the number of your car, the cars were not ever registered as X of Y built sad.gif
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic