Pumapeople: Good Alloy Wheels - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Good Alloy Wheels

#1 User is offline   Pumak13tjl 

• Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

I FOUND A PLACE LOCAL TO ME THAT DOES GOOD ALLOY WHEEL PRICES LOOK TO GOOD TO BE TRUE

OPINONS....

WWW.ALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK

#2 User is offline   Supersonic 

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:14 AM

It's a good site, pity you can't change the colour of the puma though!

#3 User is offline   wze3369 

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (RedMan @ Jun 14 2007, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a good site, pity you can't change the colour of the puma though!

sorry to bust ya bubble,but they nothin special. cheap alloys/wheels deals are all over the net and anyway why pay the premium of brand new when if you use ya nut and search properly, you can get a package of 17's with decent rubber for well under £250. i paid £102 for better lookin(hardly a mark on them either) wheels than what i was lookin to spend £450 on.

#4 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:56 AM

Sometimes there's a reason why used alloy wheels end up on places like eBay cheap...and it's not always because the owner (or rather the 'seller') is trying to do you a favour...

New wheels are warranted and have to be dead straight- you can't always spot imperfections in alloys from photos but you'll certainly know something like a buckled wheel as you attempt to brake hard from high speed and the steering wheel does a merry little dance in your hands and your vision blurs...

Also cheap wheels are notoriously soft (even a single pothole can ruin it) and can a have a poor finish that doesn't last.

Like anything, you get what you pay for...and you pays your money and takes your choice...

#5 Guest_darrenspalmer_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:54 AM

I used that crowd in Rochford only a month or so ago for my giggles new wheels and tyres. Good service when they ballsed up my order and they handle the wheels with respect - non of your throwing it down and scuffing them - lots of 2ft sq. pieces of cardboard everywhere to lay them on.

Wheels / tyres are a critical component on a car and I'd never buy second hand as your really not sure what your getting.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic