Pumapeople: 2001 1.6L Ford Puma - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2001 1.6L Ford Puma

#1 User is offline   CharlieScott 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

For sale is my beloved 2001 1.6 Puma. My parents bought me this car for my 17th birthday as my first car a little over 4 years ago. For most of that time I have been away at university and only used it during the holidays. So in that time I have only put about 10,000 miles on the clock, which now shows 107,744. Shortly before my parents bought it, the previous owner had fitted a replacement engine (for which I have documentary evidence) and this engine has done less than 20,000 miles. For last year's MOT the car had all the brake pipes replaced. As you can see from the photos, the car is in very good overall condition, and has the optional extra tailgate spoiler and the much nicer later alloy wheels. The interior is near perfect with no marks, blemishes, stains etc on the upholstery. Unfortunately the car has just failed it's MOT and I cannot afford to have the work done as having just left university I have not yet found a job. It also has no tax and is declared SORN, so will need to be trailered away. This is what it failed on:- Nearside and offside registration plate lamps not workingNearside and offside front position lamps excessively deteriorated so that it is not visible from a reasonable distanceNearside and offside rear suspension components mounting prescribed area is excessively corrodedNearside and offside front seat belt anchorages prescribed area is excessively corroded So if you know how to do welding you could easily turn it around for next to nothing. I don't weld, and don't know anyone that can. Alternatively you could break it for spares if you have the facilities to do so. Again, I don't. Either way you are sure to make money on it, particularly with it's almost new engine. This is a VERY reluctant sale and I am not really prepared to accept less than the £500 asking price. I know that if it was properly up together it would be worth more than double that amount. It will be going on eBay shortly with a £500 starting price, but I wanted to offer to an enthusiast first as you guys are likely to love it like I have
The car is available for viewing in Langford, North Somerset. My contact details are charliescott15@live.co.uk or 07943759048Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic