Pumapeople: Students... - Pumapeople

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Students... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:37 PM

Was de-icing the puma before I go off to work and a double decker pulls up at the bus stop which is about 1m away from where I am. suddenly "polp" something fell from the sky near to me. further investigation reveals to me that the item which "fell from the sky" was a copy of Metro (a free newspaper from the bus). Looking into the bus, I saw this young lad (roughly aged 13+) laughing and his friends behind him cheering him. All going to school btw.

"wtf???" I was thinking. and I ignore them and continued de-icing the puma. The young punk odviously wanted attention and threw another further 2 copies of the newspaper out from the top deck of the bus (where he is seated). Both copies landed no nearer to me than the first one.

I still ignored him and his bus went on its way...

Someone correct me if I am wrong but is it wrong for me to collect the 3 copies, board the bus, go up stairs and shove all three copies up his ar$e... and he will think twice in future should he try to play the "newspaper" boy again.

This post has been edited by e3silversurfer: 18 December 2007 - 03:05 PM

#2 Guest_Tiggr_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

Oh i wish i lived in Singapore wink.gif

Sorry Elvin, you cant do that. That poor child is just expressing his artistic side, and needs to be encouraged to be creative...

wink.gif

Oh and its one copy only - 3 would be breaking the law and you would probably get an ASBO...

#3 User is offline   mort666 

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:48 PM

I imagine it would be very tempting to do that Elvin, and I'm sure some people would turn a blind eye to it, but sadly the situation is that you would probably land yourself in a heap of trouble for doing it. Just the way things are these days.

To be honest I remember things being thrown out of the school bus windows when I was that age (about 17 years ago now), especially on the last days of term (toilet rolls, ripped up text books etc.). the other trick was to get all the kids on the top deck to stand in the isle and 'rock' the bus back and forth. Got knows what we would have done if we'd gone too far with it, but back then nobody would bat an eyelid if the driver decided to stop the bus, chuck people off or give the kids a clip round the ear for being little poos.

These days you would probably be sued by the parents for causing poor little innocent billy distress or something like that. Either that or you would have some neaderthal of a parent coming round to cause more trouble at your house.
Journeyed to the green hell and survived
A good friend will help you move; A true friend will help you move the bodies

#4 User is offline   Sex Kitten 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:15 PM

TBH - Not worth the effort!
sex kitten
come up and see me...make me smile :wink:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO -What a Ride!:D

1.7 Moondust Silver Sep 2002 - Aug 2009, 1.7 Silver Thunder Aug 2009 -

#5 User is offline   deeceebee 

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:21 PM

Much as I hate to say it, a large boot up the jacksey or a fat lip is a tempting proposition for little effers like that but at the end of the day it's not worth the grief.
New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

#6 User is offline   Guy Incognito 

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:45 PM

these days, these days??

I think you will find that in any days that if someone shoved three newspapers up a childs arse there would have been repercussions. I will give you that sueing is more likely nowadays but what if the chaps dad then came round and beat you or Helen up with a baseball bat?

Personally I think a clip round the lug would do no harm, or ideally make him look a complete wally in front of his wee chums.

At least you can do the crossword!

#7 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

coming from a family where caning and slapping is a norm at home, I would say "shoving newspapers up his ass" or any punishment you deliver to the child (not too extreme ie death) in singapore would be welcomed by his parents as well as the public.

My dad being a military officer in charge of discipline, canes and "whips" (using his leather belt) his children at home (I have received a fair amount and had bloody hands, legs and bottoms when I was still a child aged from 6 to 16) No one said anything or did anything and parents there think that that is the way to teach your children whats right and whats wrong.

Well I think I will ignore these behaviour in future. just goes to show that the parents of that child failed in giving their child a proper upbringing.

#8 Guest_Tiggr_*

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:44 AM

I got caned at school - for breaking up a fight between two 3rd year ( year 9 now ) kids when I was a prefect.

Made big mistake, got caught by headmaster pulling the two little poos apart, and gave the one who kicked my shin a good thump.

The two lads got away with it, and I was caned infront of the rest of the kids in the playground.

Now thats justice!

#9 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:48 AM

I got caned at home when ever my 2 clumsey brothers fall or hit their heads on something (when they are 3 or 4 years old). Parents say its my fault... why? I didnt look after them... WTF??? wonder who are the parents... me or them.

This post has been edited by e3silversurfer: 19 December 2007 - 10:48 AM

#10 Guest_Tiggr_*

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:48 AM

You planning on having any kids?

#11 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:56 AM

not anytime soon wink.gif I have to get a house, get the wedding ceremony done (particularlly troublesome if you are scottish/chinese/singaporean... got to do it in 3 different countries) not to mention expensive... dry.gif

#12 User is offline   mort666 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (guyincognito1975 @ Dec 18 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
these days, these days??

I think you will find that in any days that if someone shoved three newspapers up a childs arse there would have been repercussions. I will give you that sueing is more likely nowadays but what if the chaps dad then came round and beat you or Helen up with a baseball bat?

lol, perhaps you would get into trouble in any days for actually shoving them up a child's arse. I was more meaning that you can't do anything to kids these days without getting into trouble yourself.

I'm not condoning giving them a beating or anything like that, but it seems like these days even if you were on the bus and grabbed the kids arm to stop them doing it you run the risk of getting into trouble.

When I was that age, if i'd done something wrong and an adult had decided to give me a clip round the lug and then gone complaining to my parents, there would have been a risk of getting another one from them for being a little sh1t.
Journeyed to the green hell and survived
A good friend will help you move; A true friend will help you move the bodies

#13 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (mort666 @ Dec 19 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I was that age, if i'd done something wrong and an adult had decided to give me a clip round the lug and then gone complaining to my parents, there would have been a risk of getting another one from them for being a little sh1t.

EXACTLY

Bring back that kind of parenting!!

The common problem is a lack of respect (spelt with a C not a K and certainly not to be confused with respekt as people yell in certain gang cultures "you aint showing me no respekt" for example!! 7.gif )

And the fact these days far too few people care anymore and are just happy in thier cocooned lives as long as these problems dont directly hurt them. Keep going the way our society is, and before long decent folk will be the minority.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Pumasparky 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:02 PM

I realise this was quite tiresome and perhaps annoying, but as has been said before kids having a lark isn't anything new. Throwing loo rolls from bus windows and the like has happened for many years. If people can't remember having some fun and playing a few pranks as children then I am sorry for their spolied childhood.

After all we used to knock on people's doors and run off, go 'scromping' for apples in the local neighbourhood gardens etc etc.

We all used to get in trouble for getting up to no good, but we all grew out of it and no proper harm was done.

Can't kids just be kids now?.

PUMASPARKY

#15 User is offline   mjh24 

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Sex Kitten @ Dec 18 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TBH - Not worth the effort!

exactly

Thats what he wanted you to do, tried to get a reaction and didnt, good for you
i have nothing to say right now

#16 User is offline   mikey2cv 

• View gallery

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Pumasparky @ Dec 19 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, as long as it's not around me... biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Mike

My photos

Add Mikey2cv to your Flikr contacts and I will send you an invite to join the Pumapeople friends group.

#17 User is offline   Guy Incognito 

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Pumasparky @ Dec 19 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I realise this was quite tiresome and perhaps annoying, but as has been said before kids having a lark isn't anything new. Throwing loo rolls from bus windows and the like has happened for many years. If people can't remember having some fun and playing a few pranks as children then I am sorry for their spolied childhood.

After all we used to knock on people's doors and run off, go 'scromping' for apples in the local neighbourhood gardens etc etc.

We all used to get in trouble for getting up to no good, but we all grew out of it and no proper harm was done.

Well said Peter. I didnt pinch apples as we had apple trees in our garden but i did play thunder and lightning and throw snowballs at cars and buses etc. And adults said "ooo he'll never amount to anything" and "no respect that's his problem, needs a clip round the lug hile"

My parents walloped me for doing stuff that was naughty but it never stopped me and wouldnt stop the kid on the bus. It was no fun if noone chased you so just dont react and the fun goes away.

I always hoped I wouldnt turn into a "wouldnt have happened in my day" kind of grown up and I am still trying hard not to!

#18 User is offline   e3silversurfer 

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

Yes kids can be kids. I remember winter 2005 where I was learning driving and it was a snowy day. As I was driving past this school, the students were being dismissed and guess what, they gathered at the road side and tossed snowballs on oncoming traffic's windscreens, car from both directions got targetted. I think it is very dangerous as they could cause an accident and might result in getting someone killed.

Although I was naughty when I was a kid, I know enough to not play near a road as it will result in a car knocking me down.

Some of naughty exploits include cheating during tests/exams and spellings, drowning ants, secretly going to friends' house to play games when parents think I am having revision at school tongue.gif and what nots. I didnt make fun of people physically or destroy other's propertities.

Well I guess I will just ignore them as per usual as I am an adult now tongue.gif

This post has been edited by e3silversurfer: 20 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

#19 User is offline   Midnight Blue 

• View gallery

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:44 PM

I think it is shame your parents took discipline to such extremes. A short sharp slap hurts no child, but what happened to you was child abuse.

I'm glad you ignored the boy's prank. A newpaper can do no harm. Had you retaliated, it could be a brick next time they pass your car.

This post has been edited by Midnight Blue: 20 December 2007 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

I stole BenF's Thunder ...

Pat

#20 User is offline   BrilliantBrunette 

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:46 PM

Definitely shove it up his ass!!

The greatest satisfaction for someone trying to break you down mentally comes from letting him know he has pierced your defences - Barry Sheene

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic