Pumapeople: Green 1.7 Mot Fail For Sale - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Green 1.7 Mot Fail For Sale

#1 User is offline   Fillup82 

• Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

Hi, sadly corrosion has got the better of my much loved Pacific Green puma. Would be great for someone who can do the work themselves or is looking to spend a little on having it done.

The all round condition of the car is sill great, the failures are corroded rear bushes and sils so it's going to need some welding. As well as this, new discs up front are needed as well as having a damaged inner rim on one of the wheels (quick ebay search and alloys are everywhere). The rear arches (as always) need a bit of attention although they aren't responsible for the MOT fail.

The good stuff - Not too long ago I stuck new Uniroyal rain sport 3's on the front that have tons of life left in them, as well as a new Avon tyre on the nearside rear. I also got the cam done with Ford maybe a year ago (got the receipts) so that's a huge plus point too. The car has tons of history and has been really well-taken care of by all owners. I stuck a sony stereo in it too with an auxiliary input but I do still have the original stereo which is included in the sale.

Still drives really well, I will be sad to see it go. Currently at 89k so still relatively low mileage. Based in East Yorkshire. I'll take £250

Would add pics but bot entire sure how haha, Email me if interested - voteforfillup@hotmail.co.uk

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic