Pumapeople: Millenium Styling? - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Millenium Styling?

#1 User is offline   puma_amy 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

hi, just got my milli a week ago but a few bits need replacing as they've been changed for frp bits, which i think is wrong as its not an frp and shouldn't try to be. The small window stickers on the back windows i have now are ford racing puma ones, just wondered if you can get millenium ones? i do have frp alloys on the car but i love them so im not taking them off blush.gif rolleyes.gif love the car but want it to look like a millenium not an 'frp wanna be'. frp's are in a brilliant class of their own!!!!
thanx xxx

#2 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:41 PM

don't make the mistake i did and order window stickers from PB,as they are not orignal badges,they look very nice,but they won't be going on my standard puma.
good luck!!
Attended so far...5th August ford fair 2007...12th August 4 counties meet
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

Life can only be understood
backwards,but it
has to be lived,forwards!!!

#3 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

10.gif 10.gif

The Millennium has the normal chrome/black plastic PUMA badges on the pillars, the same as any other 1.4/1.6/1.7.
I'd definitely agree in removing Ford Racing badges off a non-Ford Racing product.

My Milly has a few mods that I'd carefully considered- mainly lowering, lightweight wheels and an FRP front splitter, see the pics in my gallery. All mods address shortcomings that I feel are in the standard cars, everything else hs been left as Ford intended.

This post has been edited by BOK: 26 August 2007 - 02:47 PM

#4 User is offline   puma_amy 

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

cheers guys
ill have a look round for puma badges as you can see where they used to be, theres an out line as such on the window as if its not been cleaned up properley then the frp badge stuck over.
thankyou for your help

#5 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:17 PM

You can use chrome polish to remove the marks on the window but it's probably best to leave them there as they will help you to locate where to stick the new badges.

#6 User is offline   Big Boy Al 

• View gallery

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

these are the original ford oe ones..

Pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=329" target="_blank">Pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/product...products_id=329" target="_blank">http://www.Pumabuild.co.uk/catalog/product...products_id=329
Posted Image
FRP 241 RINGMEISTER -23 LAPS = 296.7 MILES COMPLETED, MORE TO COME NEXT YEAR

#7 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:37 PM

I'm sure those are the ones AB34 ordered but the ones she got were different- flat plastic ones.
I guess she needs to give PB a call...sounds like she might have been sent the console badges instead dry.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic