Pumapeople: Multiforum Meet Yorkshire - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multiforum Meet Yorkshire Squires cafe

#1 User is offline   carrboy 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Ive read on numerous other ford sites that theres a meet on april 24th 12noon at squires cafe just outside of sherburn in elmet between leeds and york, says there were over 500 cars last time plus trade stands and food!
I will definiteley be taking the frp to this as its not far from me in york and its an excellent place to have a meet!
FRP 038 - R.I.P killed by an old man in his toyota avensis.
FRP 245 - sold, then killed by new owner!
FRP 225 - sold in 2013 and regretted it ever since!FRP ??? - Now after another one after two years of Fiesta ST2 ownership.

#2 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

View Postcarrboy, on 26 March 2011 - 08:59 AM, said:

Ive read on numerous other ford sites that theres a meet on april 24th 12noon at squires cafe just outside of sherburn in elmet between leeds and york, says there were over 500 cars last time plus trade stands and food!
I will definiteley be taking the frp to this as its not far from me in york and its an excellent place to have a meet!

We may have a run out that way, although its easter weekend, and my other half being a biker seams to think it will be full of bikers as well as cars.......will be very busy there!!!
Attended so far...5th August ford fair 2007...12th August 4 counties meet
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

Life can only be understood
backwards,but it
has to be lived,forwards!!!

#3 User is offline   Alex_gregory_uk 

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:04 PM

Sounds like this could be a good day. Think I might pop along in the FRP to see what it's all about :)

#4 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

May see you there with my MSB :-)
Attended so far...5th August ford fair 2007...12th August 4 counties meet
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

Life can only be understood
backwards,but it
has to be lived,forwards!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic