Pumapeople: Back In A Puma - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Back In A Puma Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Foggy185 

• Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Hello,just saying hi to everyone on site..Just got another puma after a couple of years,cant believe I been away from one so long,Managed to pick up a 51 plate in silver 80000 on clock for under a grand.Started making her different,sprayed standard wheels white last week,also had a go at that hydrographic thingy,did my mudflaps first and then managed to obtain a rear set of lights,de-lensed them and added the same hydrographic pattern on them.Also fitted DRL's just to be different lol,.Then came the wing mirrors sprayed them white same as wheels.JUst starting inside now,replaced all standard speakers and fitted new double din stereo,sounds good.Lastest was a sportex rear backbox fitted whilst having the cambelt,waterpump,front disc and pads replaced.I like shes a keeper this time,o what to do next lol!!!!
born again Ford Puma owner

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Pictures would be nice to see :-)
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   Foggy185 

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

hiya thanks for the reply I been truing to get pictures up,but not found a way yet,will keep trying :rolleyes:/>

#4 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

As long as the picture is no more than 1024 x 780 pixels it will upload into the gallery.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#5 User is offline   Foggy185 

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

Just added one to the gallery,try and get some more on :rolleyes:/>/>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic