Pumapeople: 382 Front Indicator Bulbs... Quick Bit Of Help - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

382 Front Indicator Bulbs... Quick Bit Of Help which fitment?

#1 User is offline   Pat_T 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

About to order some 382 silver look indicator bulbs, the listing says "opposite (180 degree) pin" I can't remember if this is correct or if I need the offset pin fitment?

And i'm not tkaing the headlight unit apart just to find out... its too cold! rolleyes.gif

thanks smile.gif
1.7L. ST150 clutch. Shawspeed lightened flywheel. Miltek exhaust manifold & full decat system. Pipercross foam cone filter. Speedline white 17" wheels. Toyo R888s. Weitec coilovers.
Powerflex rear beam bushes. Willwood 4-pots, 280mm dics & HEL braided hoses. Kenwood headunit. OMP: rear strut brace. Oddessy Racing 40 battery.
Corbeau Clubman seats. LUKE harnesses. FRP rear seats. Carbon fibre interior. FRP splitter.
Ultimate green. ~990kg...PROJECT THREAD

#2 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

Front indicator bulbs are offset pins.

#3 User is offline   Pat_T 

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

Thanks Colin! good.gif
1.7L. ST150 clutch. Shawspeed lightened flywheel. Miltek exhaust manifold & full decat system. Pipercross foam cone filter. Speedline white 17" wheels. Toyo R888s. Weitec coilovers.
Powerflex rear beam bushes. Willwood 4-pots, 280mm dics & HEL braided hoses. Kenwood headunit. OMP: rear strut brace. Oddessy Racing 40 battery.
Corbeau Clubman seats. LUKE harnesses. FRP rear seats. Carbon fibre interior. FRP splitter.

#4 User is offline   Pat_T 

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

Does anyone know where I can get the Silver or Blue-look front indicator bulbs from with the offset pins? Everywhere I have found online only lists 180 degree pin fitment. I'm sure I've seen a few members on here with Osram or Phillips front indicators?

#5 User is offline   Mork of Ork 

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

You can get them as I have them fitted to my Puma.

They are the Osram Diadem bulbs and I got they from eBay. Try these ones as they are listed as offset fitment for a mk1 Focus - eBay linky.
There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those that don't.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

#6 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Pat_T @ Feb 26 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know where I can get the Silver or Blue-look front indicator bulbs from with the offset pins? Everywhere I have found online only lists 180 degree pin fitment. I'm sure I've seen a few members on here with Osram or Phillips front indicators?

You can get around the problem by filing off one of the pins...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic