Pumapeople: Free Fibreglass Bonnet. - Pumapeople

What goes in here...

Free ads for Pumapeople members to sell their wares, be it cars, accessories and the like :) Please be sure to put car sales in the correct subforums at the top of the page - everything else (for the time being) can be lumped in the general forum

eBay links to e-bay auctions may ONLY be placed providing the member has at least 25 posts to their name.

Links to eBay auctions not complying with this rule will be deleted.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Fibreglass Bonnet.

#1 User is offline   Kizza 

• Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

as some of you know i have been going through a really bad stint and made myself look really bad. im going to be giving a few things away for free to help with the bad rep i have gained. i'm devastated that my name has been dragged through the mud and hope these give aways go some way to help me make up for the time over christmas.

here is a fibreglass puma bonnet around 3-3.5kg in weight and in the process of being made. so who ever wants it all you have to do is collect it a week today on the 16/5/2015.

first come first serve will be finished in grey gelcoat ready to be prepped and painted. all the items im giving away will be first come first serve so no putting your name down for the next freebie

cheers kieran

#2 User is offline   elliottxz 

• Group: Members

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:40 PM

Were you to ?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic