Pumapeople: New Tigra - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Tigra

#1 User is offline   Strena 

• Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2004 - 02:21 PM

I know I risk being banished from the Puma world for saying this, but I really like the new Vauxhall ewww nasty car. I am thinking of changing my car in a few months and the ewww nasty car is a possible replacement. Anyone had any experience of this car?

Just previewed this message - didn't realised the Vauxhall car this message is about gets automatically changed to *ewww nasty car*. Surely for the new one this should be *ewww, not as nasty as the last one car*! Can I write it like this "ewww nasty car"? That'll be a no then!

#2 User is offline   R5CPD 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 02:34 PM

New t1gra is quite a smart little motor, I like it's looks and should drive better once they release the VXR suspension package. biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   duffspeed 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:14 PM

I was behind one on the way home from work yesterday (do they attract pants drivers, (s)he didn't indicate once?), and it made me think of an up-to-date Puma. Visibility looks even worse than a Puma with the roll bar behind the seats.
--- Andy ---
Mods: K&N, EBC, Gmax, Piper, 17" Wolfrace Urbans, Stainless strut brace, powerflex all round, FSE boost valve

---------------------------------------------------
--- A U D I O S L A V E ---

#4 User is offline   jillypuma 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:29 PM

My personal opinion - no like. Myself and DjDi amused and befuddled those seated around us in the cinema before Bridget Jones II started when the new ewww nasty car advert was shown by saying "ewww nasty car" quite loudly laugh.gif

Probably quite childish but also funny - made us larf - as does the new ewww nasty car :sorry:.

(Brings back memories of Motor Show 1999 - "How many pumapeople can you fit into a ewww nasty car laugh.gif)
jillypuma & Basil the Boxster - J111 KAT, and Beryl the Bedford CF250 - wave if ya c me.

www.nessr.net (Northern English Springer Spaniel Rescue)

#5 User is offline   David 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:30 PM

Hmm, they're ok really. Not too keen on the looks, but it's probably a good car underneath. The cabriolet part would be nice in the summer too. I'd definitely stick the VXR suspension on it though.
David - Clio Trophy now sold! Megane R26 on the way - ETA March 1st 2008.
Ex-FRS #2787 - Ex-FRP #383

#6 User is offline   duffspeed 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:43 PM

I did notice it sat very high at the back. :?
--- Andy ---
Mods: K&N, EBC, Gmax, Piper, 17" Wolfrace Urbans, Stainless strut brace, powerflex all round, FSE boost valve

---------------------------------------------------
--- A U D I O S L A V E ---

#7 User is offline   DJdi 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:02 PM

My personal opinion - no like.  Myself and DjDi amused and befuddled those seated around us in the cinema before Bridget Jones II started when the new *ewww nasty car* advert was shown by saying "*ewww nasty car*" quite loudly  :lol:  

Probably quite childish but also funny - made us larf - as does the new *ewww nasty car*  :sorry:.  

Yes it was funny, simultanious reaction from the two girls 'steaming' near the back of the cinema. :rotflmao:

(We got soaked on the way in, heavens opened as we stepped out of the car! very Bridget Jones)
A day without laughter is a day wasted.

#8 User is offline   boywonder 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:10 PM

:yell: it's still a vauxhaull tho eh?
... at least the lotus carlton had some thoroughbread in it stickpoke.gif oooooooooo! :shock: hehe

still not decided whether i 'like'... or 'not' yet. havin said that I hated the Focus RS for ages ... i'd seriously love one as a second car now... funds permitting of course biggrin.gif
ST160.6 ; ) LSD Track FRP #0083
4.9m Blade III and IV + 9M Storm II + 12M Firestorm : Anything Flexifoil/Snowboard'in/Mountain Biking ... basically anythin extreme ... just like vas's car cleanin ; )

... a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a, er 'boy'wonder, who does not exist.

#9 User is offline   BOK 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:54 PM

Still better than any current Ford effort...including the bathtub on wheels StreetKa.
It's hardly worth the effort of closing the roof when it rains from what I've heard :roll:

#10 User is offline   MattJ 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:53 PM

The only Vauxhall I'd have nowadays is the VX220 Turbo cool2.gif

But if I wanted a car similar to the ewww nasty car I'd go for the 206 CC, they're quite nice.
Matt

2007 57 Astra VXR 2.0 Turbo - Arden Blue - 19s - Keyless

#11 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:56 PM

But if I wanted a car similar to the *ewww nasty car* I'd go for the 206 CC, they're quite nice.

don't mention 206 CC to Rob 'His Racing Puma' wink.gif
I would rather have a ewww nasty car wink.gif
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#12 User is offline   daglesj 

Posted 25 November 2004 - 11:41 PM

But if I wanted a car similar to the *ewww nasty car* I'd go for the 206 CC, they're quite nice.

don't mention 206 CC to Rob 'His Racing Puma' wink.gif
I would rather have a *ewww nasty car* wink.gif

The 206CC, they are a bit...well....hello sailor! :shock:
]I'm quite the easy-going type, once you get to know me. Running with - Unichip/Kent Cams/K&N filter/Magnex Cat-Back/Magnecor leads/NGK plugs/Polybushes and Strutbrace. 156bhp last time I tried.

www.tdi-plc.com
www.universalracing.co.uk

#13 User is offline   mountainkat 

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:53 AM

206CC definitely more "girly" than the new ewww nasty car & judging by the results of the Top Gear survey a bit of a nighmare to own too!!

Quite like the new ewww nasty car myself , much more impressive than the last effort & as BOK rightly says certainly miles ahead of anything Ford have produced recently.

#14 User is offline   101 

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:57 AM

It's OK,but the thing Ilike most about it is, Ford may now rethink on future Puma. So we might just get one yet!
Steve 'N' TB4
Chaos, panic, & disorder - My work here is done
HEAD ZINCHEAD OF THE YELLOW POSSE
Save A Tree, Eat Some Beaver
TWOFIVE weeks and counting TB4's semi retirement party is comingBLOODY FORD

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic