Pumapeople: Save Donington - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Save Donington can we get a group stand

#1 User is offline   adam1a 

• Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

Hi all I know its short notices but it would be great if we can do it and be part of history and save Donington. There is going to be a fun day with cars and bikes with lots of stands and stuff. And I want to be a part of it! So can we get a group together? It's on the 7th of March. Please let me know if you could make it a.s.a.p. so I can see if we can get a stand. We don't have long to sort things out. Please can I have names and numbers.

In the mean time have a look at the web site www.savedonington.co.uk

Thanks Adam

This post has been edited by adam1a: 26 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

#2 User is offline   The old gimmer 

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:30 PM

The event organisers are asking clubs to arrive at the main entrance by no later than 8am. The suggested meeting point for all Puma owners is the Donnington Park Services at 7.15pm. The services are near to the Donnington Circuit and easily accessible from junction 23a on the M1 for those traveling north and junction 24 for those traveling south.

Please could you let me have your details by no later than Thursday 25th February so i can arrange places with the event organisers.

The event organisers are asking clubs to arrive at the main entrance by no later than 8am. The suggested meeting point for all Puma owners is the Donnington Park Services at 7.15pm. The services are near to the Donnington Circuit and easily accessible from junction 23a on the M1 for those traveling north and junction 24 for those traveling south.

Please could you let me have your details by no later than Thursday 25th February so i can arrange places with the event organisers.

In the mean time have a look at the web site http://www.savedonington.co.uk

Thanks Dave

To start the ball rolling there's

Me FRP 374
Adam FRP 29

" Racing is life..... everything before and after is just waiting "

#3 User is offline   kel 

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

View PostThe old gimmer, on 23 February 2010 - 08:30 PM, said:

In the mean time have a look at the web site http://www.savedonington.co.uk

Thanks Dave

To start the ball rolling there's

Me FRP 374
Adam FRP 29

Dont forget me! FRP 45.
Come on guys and girls!! lets get more than three people there!!
PS; i may be tired as i will have been up since 4am as i have an east mids parent drop off and out the night before hehehe!
kel :)
Owner of FRP 45 Ruby Racer!

#4 User is offline   adam1a 

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

[

Good girl, theres now four pumas and to othes but there in blue can you guest what they are?

#5 User is offline   Tyeboi 

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

the day is booked off so i am definitely coming mate.

gonna look right out of place in my old banger standard puma lol :(

I still dont know where donington services are?

I believe there are some services near the A50 island on the way to the airport?

none on the M1 to my knowledge.

Can you PM me your number before sunday please so I have it incase.
Posted Image
Now being broken. Please check the for sale thread.

#6 User is offline   kel 

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

mines in need of full respray so dont worry
Owner of FRP 45 Ruby Racer!

#7 User is offline   chestnutree 

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

who had M17 on the stand?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic