Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Puma Thunder 1.7 51 Plate, 33K Miles

#1 User is offline   hal2000 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Bit of a long shot this, finally decided to change out my Puma for something new and much more boring (sadly). I plan to trade it in to the dealer as it is so much easier that way, but given it is a limited edition with such low mileage, if anyone is interested out there in giving it a better home and can move fast, let me know and I'll provide more info.

It's a Puma Thunder 2001 51reg, Magnum Grey, leather seats, aircon etc, I have owned it since new. Its done 33,000 miles, fsh, good condition, £2500.

Bad bits are the radio does not work, had an intermittent fault for a while but now not coming on at all. Couple of shallow dents about the size of a 50p piece next to passenger door handle (not that noticeable, they have been there for a long while and I decided not to bother getting them repaired, but a new owner would probably want to). Some scuffs on driver leather seat at bottom right hand side of the seat backrest. Also it will be due MOT and service in Jan , and the tax is about to run out end Nov, hence why I am going to trade it in now rather than pay out for tax mot and service which would not get me any more on the trade in value. I don't expect any problems with the mot but obviously I can't give any promises on that.

So that's why it's a long shot – if you are interested and are able to look and buy this weekend (near Bury St Edmunds), please give me a call on 07500 514689.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic