Pumapeople: Ford Puma Thunder 1.7, 2002, Magnum Grey, 82,500 Miles, Great Condition: £2400 - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ford Puma Thunder 1.7, 2002, Magnum Grey, 82,500 Miles, Great Condition: £2400

#1 User is offline   pedwards765 

• Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

<br id="docs-internal-guid-e00949b4-7fff-5393-e9ed-61e493016079">For sale is my 2002 Ford Puma Thunder 1.7 in Magnum Grey - £2400 (CAR NOW SOLD)

CAR NOW SOLD

It has full service history (some at Ford/some at local garages). In addition I have retained all bills etc. for the period that I have owned the car.

Both mechanically and cosmetically the car is in superb condition for the year. I've not skimped on or avoided repairs as my intention had always been to keep long term. I'm only selling as my wife would prefer us to have a newer car!

General information:

-MOT until January 2022

-Dark grey leather interior (in very good condition - I've cleaned and conditioned the leather prior to sale)

-Original Ford Puma carpets mats front and rear.

-Radio with 6 disc CD changer (includes a bluetooth adapter for phone connectivity to play music via the speakers)

-Heating and Air Con both work perfectly

-Four good tyres: 2 Michelin Pilots, 1 Yokohama Blue Earth (brand new) , 1 Goodyear , plus full size spare wheel in good condition

-Current mileage is: 81514 (will increase slightly as I will take the car for a run every week or so until sold).

Most recent work completed this month to cover MOT requirements and advisories:

-New cambelt (full kit)

-New water pump

-New front and rear brake hoses fitted

-Minor dent on O/S/F wheel repaired by Lepsons of Gillingham

-New lower arm bushes O/S/F and N'S/F

-New shock absorber O/S/R

In addition, the roof aerial, pollen filter, O/S/F electric window motor, hcv and heater control unit have been replaced in the last two years.

Bodywork/restoration:http://

In summer 2019, replacement steel rear wheel arches from Puma Schmiede were fitted by a local body shop. So, unlike other Puma's - there is absolutely no risk of rust appearing in this area for a very long time! The rest of the body and paint work is absolutely fine with no dents or major scratches. Last year I had some minor scratches on the front bumper repaired and at the same time had the headlights buffed and lacquered at the same body shop - they now look as new.

The car is also listed on Project Puma and ebay (https://www.ebay.co....tm/254945786171). For some reason I cannot add pictures here!

I'm located in Ramsgate on the Kent coast. I will be willing to drive up to around 50 miles to deliver the car, provided I meet the buyer at a train station so that I can get home!

Payment to be made by phone/online/app bank transfer

More than happy to provide further information or pictures etc on request. Plus of course, the car is available for viewing!

This post has been edited by pedwards765: 19 April 2021 - 02:46 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic