Pumapeople: Frp No'69 - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Frp No'69

#1 User is offline   phil w 

• Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I'm probably going to be selling my FRP No'69 soon. It has 85,000 miles and 4 previous owners, mot'd till June 2014. It has had a lot of money spent on it over the last few months.

It's had:

New shocks all round with new genuine top mounts.

All front suspension bushes replaced with genuine bushes.

Front hubs and arms blasted and painted.

New inner arch liner (drivers side).

New genuine track rod ends.

New genuine ball joints.

New front Abs sensors.

New rear abs sensor.

New abs tone rings front and rear.

New drop links.

Rear beam blasted and painted.

Rear Poweflex bushes fitted.

New rear 30mm spacers.

New genuine wheel bearings all-round.

Alcons in good condition.

New Hel braided hoses front and rear.

New rear calipers/discs and pads.

New rear disc guards.

Full respray

The car is registered as a cat D, I've got pics of the minor front damage. A new bonnet, passenger side headlight and cross-member where required. I had it repaired and painted at the same time so the body work is in good condition, the wheels have also been recently painted (BF Goodrich tyres all round). The interior is also in excellent condition, no wear on the front seat bolsters. The steering wheel has had the alcantara removed and recovered in leather for durability (but I do have alcantara for the wheel). It is totally standard apart from a full Milltek system with a Milltek sports cat and manifold. All the hard work has been done. It is by no means concourse but a good useable frp. It has had full service history although I don't have it, I've traced the car on Passionford where it was for sale back in 2008. Apparently it was one of the press cars to go to Le Mans and the reg A17 FRP was registered from Tickford. It had full service history and had a new cambelt and tensioner fitted at 65k. I'm still trying to get in touch with the previous owner to see if he still has history as this was the guy who crashed the car. So overall the car is in really good condition and drives well as everything is new. The Alcons are down to their minimum but I've got a pair of grooved discs that came with the car to put back on with a new set of pads. I'm in no major rush to sell but I will be looking to get another Focus RS in the new year.
With it being a cat d I'm unsure how to price it but I think £4500ono is a reasonable price considering the work that has gone into it.

I also have a new unused FRP box with a Quaife diff fitted which will be for sale if the car sells.

This post has been edited by phil w: 22 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

#2 User is offline   phil w 

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

The original owner may have taken it to Le Mans (I can't find the original list of owners who went at the mo) but it is not a press car as far as I know.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#4 User is offline   phil w 

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Here's a link to the for sale ad I found with the information.

http://passionford.c...a-for-sale.html

#5 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Even if you take a visual que the engine bay slam panel is not imperial blue, nor does it have the larger rear spacers found on the press cars.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic