Pumapeople: Rear Brake Pads - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rear Brake Pads

#1 User is offline   Bobadabob 

• Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:48 AM

Hi guys - got my FRP 0382 up on a ramp at the local garage (MOT time); they are saying (one side of) the rear pads need changing- its causing a handbrake 'sticking' problem. Gonna change the whole cable too. BUT for some reason, they phoned round and can't track down the right pads to renew them with (part numbers)... I've put them on to Pumabuild or Pumaspeed; but in the meantime, any help please..?

I should write straight to Chris Allison of course, who did them for me last time (all round..! excellent job) back in May/June 2010. But thought I'd do a general shout out here first...

Thanks,
Bob

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:25 PM

The wiki has info on rear pads and discs.
I can't copy a link my tablet crashes.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   Bobadabob 

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:34 PM

Ok, thanks for the info - but, I go there from the menu item at top of forum page and it won't let me see anything; says I need to be logged in to view other pages..! I need to register again for the pumawiki..?!?

Bob

PS:- does copying other links work ok in your tablet..? Is it just this one that causes a crash...?

This post has been edited by Bobadabob: 29 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

#4 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:20 AM

It is a chrome issue on tablet 98% causes to crash on copy in browser.
You don't need to reregister for the wiki.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#5 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

http://www.pumapeopl...Puma_Parts_List

#6 User is offline   Bobadabob 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

happy-kat, on 30 September 2016 - 05:24 PM, said:

Thanks very much Happy-Kat; that list is a good resource... :-)

Bob

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic