Pumapeople: Rolling Road Day - Amd Thurrock! - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rolling Road Day - Amd Thurrock! In the New Year

#1 User is offline   grayfox 

• Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

Drumming up interest for a Rolling Road day in the South East at AmD in Thurrock beginning in the New Year!

Never had a car on the rollers and even for standard pumas it would be interesting to see how many ponies have left since new. Could also compare mods and start creating a database type thing on here to see the real difference things like headwork, exhausts, cams make.

I sent them an email yesterday and recieved the response below from Ben @ AmD!

Good Morning Neil,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We would be more than happy to accommodate your club for rolling road shoot out day. We run Rolling Road days on Sundays only, the minimum requirement is 10 cars (max of 30ish) and the price is £35 per car for 2 runs with a laminated print out. Our usual price for rolling road runs is £72.00 inc vat. We always put on free tea, coffee and biscuits but if you have a guaranteed over 20 cars we also put on a free BBQ too. If it rains we BBQ in the workshop, so nice hot food whatever the weather. We start at 9am.

We don't have a diary for next year as of yet and will be taking bookings for new year, at the end of November, start of December.

So who's interested????

Need to make 10 minimum.
1 - Neil (me)

This post has been edited by grayfox: 22 October 2014 - 06:37 PM

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

In the past these have always been great days out and fun to see the differences, I can't do it but how you get interest and if you get at least 10 could see if one of the Ford mags would cover it.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   Dogsbody 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:51 PM

A bit too far for me.
I had mine done at Castle Combe a couple of years ago, when I fitted the NOS.
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't running lean when the laughing gas came on.

Performance Ford mag covered Bristol RS owners club when they did a club meet at the rolling road in Thornberry.
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic