Pumapeople: Frp And Puma Gathering - Saturday 9Th July 2016 - Pumapeople

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Frp And Puma Gathering - Saturday 9Th July 2016

#1 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:57 PM

It's that time of year again, RS Combe is coming up!
If you would like to join a big annual FRP gathering, please read on.
This event is hosted by RS Owners Club Bristol and the club stand is RPOC.

The event takes place on Saturday July 9th at the Castle Combe race circuit
Advance* entry ticket to the show (each occupant of your car will require a ticket, including drivers) - £12.00pp
Children under 16 get in for free
(*Tickets on the day will be £15.00 pp)
No animals on site (accept guide dogs)

Due to the popularity of this event, I will be purchasing our tickets in advance; this allows our group of arriving Pumas to smoothly enter the site in one group without having to stop to buy tickets on the gate.

If you wish to attend, please read the below:

You can pay by either using Paypal or by sending me a cheque. If you want to send a cheque please pm me for the address to send it to. I am also happy with cheques so that paypal fees are avoided
For Paypal (take out the spaces and change dot to .) happy dot kat dot guern @ gmail dot com
If you are unsure of my email please send me a PM and I will reply with it typed out.

Please ensure to send payment as a GIFT, you could if you prefer send me a cheque.
With your payment please include your name, Puma type, car registration number and forum name.

The pre-purchased tickets and stand passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store. Please be courteous to other users of the store car park.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Closing date of entries is going to have to be Wednesday the 1st of June to allow me enough time to get our fees in without flapping. I have posted this in 5 places and will do my best to keep each post with one combined list of attendees. To read more about this great event there is a website www.rscombe.com

Who wants to come along to a great day out?
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#2 User is offline   Dogsbody 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

I will be there Kate, but I'm buying my ticket with track time directly.
Also I need to check stand location as j may put #72 on the Bristol RS owners club stand if its closer to the track.

Have you heard if the frps are parading yet ?
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:00 PM

We are not parading hence I did not include any details on my post.
It is a great day out and we are going to attend and enjoy.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#4 User is offline   Dogsbody 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:20 AM

I will double check about the parading as we have done it for the last 15 years,
Mark had a thing about last years I think.

Not at the club this month due to work, but will be in May.
MK4 XR3i
Mk3 XR3i
R Reg 1.7 Puma
T Reg 1.7 Lux Puma
Now its Racing Puma 072

Graham

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   gimmickyflea 

• Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

Hi Kat,

How come no parading? Disappointing as we wanted to join in this year with 275 Posted Image

We would like to come anyway but not sure how many tickets yet.

GF

#6 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

You can buy tickets on the gate (at the higher price) for your unknown passenger(s) and get one now for the driver/car so as to ensure a stand pass. But plenty time still before you need to decide. Will be good to see you and 275.

#7 User is offline   gimmickyflea 

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:08 PM

Can we please reserve 4 tickets? I'll PM for the address to send the cheque to. ☺

#8 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

That's great I'll look out for your pm

#9 User is offline   Rayy 

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:38 AM

Off to beg the wife to let me out!

Posted Image
Owner: FRP #076
Current mile muncher: 2014(64) Ford Mondeo 2.2 TDCI 200 Titanium X Sport - Frozen White

Previous:
2009(09) Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI | 2008(08) Mk7 Ford Fiesta TDCI Zetec S | 1999(T) Rover 420 | 1997(.R) Rover 620 TD | 1995(M) Mk3 Ford Fiesta Si
First car: 1990(H) Mk3 Ford Fiesta Popular Plus!

#10 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

:cool:

#11 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

It's a date for the dairy Saturday 9th July.
Can I book the sun to be out or is it too early for a sun dance.
The list so far:
PAID
11 FRPS

Not PAID but interested
5 interested

Would be great to get loads out for the day.

#12 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

Looks at this nearly May, this year I haven't got any major car jobs before the show season so it will be just a wash and wax before the show.

#13 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:50 AM

Gosh now in May and what glorious weather.
Another FRP joining us, great stuff David.
If this weather holds for July it will be an excellent day out.

#14 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:16 AM

Hyperford payment received, I'll need to email you as under sixteen go free.

#15 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:16 PM

Paul payment received, fab

#16 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

Mike payment received, brill

#17 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

Payment received Lynda, super

#18 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

There is just a little over 2 weeks to go until the closing date of when I can accept a pre booking for attending this great day out to the RSOC Bristol event at Castle Combe on the RPOC club stand. Whilst you can still buy tickets on the gate (not at the advance ticket price) what you can't get is a stand pass.
Advance tickets are £12.00 pp, under sixteen go free.
Please see the first post for all the details and if you have any questions please ask.
Looking forward to the day, got Puma, got camera, got sunscreen.

#19 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

11 FRPs coming now and several interested :)

#20 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

View PostRayy, on 14 April 2016 - 08:38 AM, said:

Off to beg the wife to let me out!

Posted Image

Have you got a day pass? :-)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic