Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mot (Soon To Be) Failure For Sale - Norfolk

#1 User is offline   sadness 

• Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

Hi all

Unfortunately my Puma has it's MOT looming on 1st of Aug and I know it will not make it through. Last year it had a huge amount of welding done and sadly, its days are numbered. Such a shame as everything else seems to work just fine!

I have been offered a little for it as a trade in but thought I should offer it here in the hope that its passing may allow others to live on. Viva la Puma!

It is probably only good for spares and it would be buyer to collect from Norfolk area.

I also have another 1.7 which was a 2015 mot fail (also for rust) and this has lived on my driveway for the last few years as a donor vehicle, available if collector has trailer facilities. Two for one!

Reasonable offers gratefully accepted!

Thanks for looking

Ruth

#2 User is offline   Oates 

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:52 PM

Hi what ages are your pumas? .
Matt

#3 User is offline   sadness 

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

Hi Oates, sorry for delay!

Traded the working one in so just have the old donor vehicle now. It's a black 2001 Y reg and is SORN currently. Would need a trailer and to be collected. Will have to call scrap man soon so let me know if it's of interest :)

#4 User is offline   Oates 

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hi, too newer model, I was looking for a couple of parts from earlier edition. Thanks for reply.!
Matt

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic