Pumapeople: Headlight Seals - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Headlight Seals

#1 User is offline   gimmickyflea 

• Group: Members

Posted 29 January 2023 - 09:14 AM

My trusty old friend is showing signs of her age and the headlight seals are degrading which I'm guessing is what's causing condensation inside the lens. Can we get new seals and if so where from? Or can the originals be repaired? Or does anyone know where new headlights can be found please? I would gladly buy her a new set of eyes but I can't find any 😔

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 05 February 2023 - 01:19 PM

You might be able to source better condition used units from a Puma breaker, hopefully you'll find something to help
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   YOG 

• Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2023 - 12:55 PM

Foe your interest, Emma Steeley, over on the Facebook Puma Owner's Group is organising a group purchase of the Headlight Rubber Seals. Here's the latest info from there. If you need a pair, you need to place your request over there:

"Just to let folk know, will be looking at £35 per pair posted (mainland uk) for the seals. Postage for bigger orders can be worked out on an individual basis, depending on what sort of packaging ends up needing used."
Rick

The Haynes Fiesta Manual (3397) can answer a lot of your questions.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Ian G 

• Group: Admin

Posted 28 October 2023 - 11:59 PM

Going to get to a point where places like Car Builder are going to be a better option - I think they have extrusion type rubber sold by the length -

https://www.carbuilder.com/uk/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic