Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ford Racing Suspension

#1 User is offline   pau157 

• View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:27 AM

Hi, im thinking about getting this suspension kit from Pumaspeed and i just wondered if anyone else has fitted it and if so what it's like? ja_stupid.gif

Pumaspeed - A Passion For Power

#2 User is offline   Dezza 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:20 PM

Thatts the kit im planning on getting
Dez

#3 User is offline   Hugs 

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:26 PM

I have got the eibach springs on mine, without the dampers, it moved that scary feeling on the motorway up by about 10 mph and made it corner much better too. Oh and it no longer looks like it is on stilts, they brought it down by about 30 - 40 mm.

However I managed to hit a large pot hole on the motorway, and killed my front shock, I am not sure if the ones included in this kit (and built for the shorter springs) would reduce that possibility.
The joy you get when stepping into the puma is like the feeling you got at school when the TV was wheeled into the classroom!

#4 User is offline   moffpin 

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:13 PM

also the kit i am consedering. isnt this the same suspension as on the frp? going to get the powerflex bush kit from Pumabuild aswell.

#5 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:25 PM

no not the same as on th eFRP.
Ford Racing did a nice kit apparently for the Ka racing kit, these are those I think. Included body kit stuff too and those nice grey seats like in the FRP.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic