Pumapeople: Go Karting - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Go Karting ....At Wymeswold, Loughborough Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Banny 

• Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

Has anybody ever karted at the F1K track at Wymeswold near Loughborough. Im currently qualifying for the National Kart Champs, and wondered what sort of time is classed as 'quick' around this place??!!
If anybody has been can you let me know, as i can't find much info 'reliable' on the lap record etc. Been on youtube etc, but not a lot of stuff on there.
...Just wanting to know if im in with a chance, or im going to get smoked at the next heat??!!

Cheers in advance!
Carl

#2 User is offline   BenF 

• View gallery

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

I've been there a few times and tbh I cannot remember any lap times, particularly as some of the competitions I have been to there have been team endurance races

good luck with the championships though good.gif

Someone stole my Thunder...

#3 User is offline   Banny 

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

Cheers Ben.
I have my final qualification on Sunday, but having spoke to an organiser he reckons a 24.5 should get me through to the Quarter Finals. My quickest lap recorded in the last 2 qualifying days was 23.998. So im looking hopeful.
Have no idea how to get the kart to go any quicker though, as im on the edge throughout. I even remembered to take my brain out last time, and plant my lead right foot to the board!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic