Pumapeople: Magnum Grey Thunder - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magnum Grey Thunder 51 plate, 62K miles

#1 User is offline   onlynameleft 

• Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

Hi, right, new baby good news, having to cart 2 kids about bad news and the Puma is going to have to go quite soon.
It is as described above (i.e. THE best colour, ha), built late Nov 01, reg'd mid December 01, Full Dealer Service Hist up to last July since when it has been serviced and checked over at Pumabuild. Cambelt done at Pumabuild @ 59K miles. 4 new Yokohama Parada Spec 2's (and I am still very impressed with these even in the wet for those that have read the tyre time thread). OE mudflaps (spats) fitted all round. Nice condition overall, not quite concourse but well looked after, 2 owners before me although the dealer I bought it from told me it was a pre reg. Most if not all receipts from new, MOT'd and taxed to July, full service last October (3k miles ago). Interior is immaculate and I don't think the passenger or rear seats have ever even been sat in. OE deluxe mats (with Puma logo) included. All electrical gubbins works as intended. Runs lovely, like.
Only issues v minor: couple of v minor stone chips, most of which I think will polish out if you have the time and inclination, very small bit of rust of o/s rear arch. Also needs a new ABS sensor. Price can reflect this.
If any serious interest I can post pics here or pm them once I've washed off the volcanic dust (carefully, it's nasty stuff).
No idea what will come close as a replacement for anything like the money.
*sob*
No great rush yet as wifey is still on mat leave but I'll either ebay or trade it in a month or so. Would rather it went to a good home so make me an offer if you fancy it. For those who have noticed I only joined up late July then, yes, it was always intended as a stopgap car until about now. Regrettably I like it much more than I expected to (although I expected to like it a lot if that makes any sense). I don't need to preach to the converted though; I'll be sad to see it go and would keep it if I had the space.

#2 User is offline   thfc 

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

Any pictures? How much did you want for it?

#3 User is offline   onlynameleft 

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Will upload some when back home at weekend. £2800 would secure it to reflect issues as above.

#4 User is offline   thfc 

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Sorry, that well out of my price range. Lol.

#5 User is offline   wrayvon 

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

Would you consider 2k? :)
Sam Wray
Web Developer
-----------------------
2000 Ford Puma 1.7 Lux

#6 User is offline   onlynameleft 

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Could meet you half way for cash and quick sale.

#7 User is offline   kawazian 

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

Is it still for sale ?

#8 User is offline   onlynameleft 

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:09 PM

I'm having second thoughts about selling to be honest but will update as and when I've made my mind up. Cheers

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic