Tremona Garage

#2 User is offline   Sex Kitten 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

not very judging by the medical reports
sex kitten
come up and see me...make me smile :wink:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO -What a Ride!:D

1.7 Moondust Silver Sep 2002 - Aug 2009, 1.7 Silver Thunder Aug 2009 -

#3 User is offline   Spike 

• Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:17 PM

I guess they only released him, to die, and will save the cost of a 24hr guard at the hospital.

He's played the system so well!

#4 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:08 PM

I think he should have been left to die in custody. sure it wont make any physical difference to the fact hes dying in a hospital bed, but i feel a message needed to be sent and dying while technically still in prison was a good one to send.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Matt & Tiggr MKIII 

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:40 PM

Dont see what all the fuss was about. We as a country slipped up when he was allowed back in to the UK. He played the "My boy is Brazilian you cannot extradite me" oh so well, til he ran out of money and found the Brazilian health care system is not actually all that good if you are broke...

What was the point in putting him back in prison? Non. Deterent? Nope. Stop him offending again? Unlikely he would have the energy.

No, the compassionate thing to do would have been to leave him in Rio.
Matt and Tiggr

"i have seen things you people couldn't believe; attack ships off the shoulder of orion. I watched c-beams at the tannhauser gate. all these things will be lost in time....like tears in the rain........
Time....to...die........"

#6 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

he committed a crime and should serve his sentance. Where was his compassion when they robbed the train and traumatised the train crew??

Prison is also about punnishment. or have we forgotten that???

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   JamesMalin 

• View gallery

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:26 AM

Who really care's? I don't.
www.oc-motorsport.co.uk

For all Ford Servicing, repairs and conversions. Call or pm me for details. Based in Brentwood, Essex

www.stuffbymonkey.co.uk

Official Member Of The 'BIG HITTERS' Club

#8 User is offline   Matt & Tiggr MKIII 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (warrenpenalver @ Aug 6 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he committed a crime and should serve his sentance. Where was his compassion when they robbed the train and traumatised the train crew??

Prison is also about punnishment. or have we forgotten that???

I was being sarcastic wink.gif He came back because he couldnt get treatment in Brazil. Didnt think about that when thi swas taken did he?

Matt and Tiggr

"i have seen things you people couldn't believe; attack ships off the shoulder of orion. I watched c-beams at the tannhauser gate. all these things will be lost in time....like tears in the rain........

#9 User is offline   l33cw35tw3ll 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:58 AM

Prisons are full to busting so whats the point in keeping him in ? If you wanna see people suffer would you be happier to see them swing from a rope ?

#10 User is offline   Pumasparky 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:37 AM

At the time the crime was committed, it was considered to be horrific. I'm sure a victim of the crime may disagree with him being freed.

I'm sure he wont' be robbing any trains these days, but on the other hand, he does seem to have escaped the full wrath of justice for his crime.

To say he envisaged the Millionaire playboy lifestyle, his life has been full of trauma from one driection or another.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...in-Robbery.html

So, on reflection, does crime pay?
PUMASPARKY

#11 User is offline   l33cw35tw3ll 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:45 AM

Evidently yes.The risk of getting caught these days is far less severe.
Also reported in the news is the pregnant girl ecscaped the death sentence for Heroin smuggling and now is a burden on the british tax payer...

#12 User is offline   Matt & Tiggr MKIII 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

Apart from being kidnapped, nothing in that list is different to anyone else. Losing a child to a car crash happens to many families in this country. Sad yes, but it happens.

Best thing about him being free is that two prison officers per shift are no longer tied up watching him in hospital, and can therefore get back to doing what they should be, which is keeping an eye on the rest of the prison population.
Matt and Tiggr

#13 User is offline   Sex Kitten 

• View gallery

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:34 AM

and he never appeared to repent for what he had done
sex kitten
come up and see me...make me smile :wink:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO -What a Ride!:D

1.7 Moondust Silver Sep 2002 - Aug 2009, 1.7 Silver Thunder Aug 2009 -

#14 User is offline   l33cw35tw3ll 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

Remember the song he did with the sex pistols ?

#15 User is offline   Crystalpuma 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Matt & Tiggr MKIII @ Aug 7 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best thing about him being free is that two prison officers per shift are no longer tied up watching him in hospital, and can therefore get back to doing what they should be, which is keeping an eye on the rest of the prison population.

Absolutely.

I don't think keeping him in prison just to die has any point at this stage, other than costing money.
"Margaret was right...piracy is our only option"
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Nancy & Vix

#16 User is offline   danellis 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

Apparently it's standard practice to release the orisoner if life expectancy is less than three months.
===
DJ

Showing his age be damned, Pumasparky's sig is *mint*

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#17 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (l33cw35tw3ll @ Aug 7 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you wanna see people suffer would you be happier to see them swing from a rope ?

They wouldnt suffer at all if you hang them!!! hanging if done correctly causes instant death. its a fine balance of constructing the knot and rope so that it snaps the neck. get it wrong and they slowly suffocate or thier head comes off laugh.gif
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (danellis @ Aug 7 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently it's standard practice to release the orisoner if life expectancy is less than three months.

Makes a mockery of what life sentence actually means!
What makes anyone think that that person wont re-offend, a dying parting shot.
In the Us at least life does mean life.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#19 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:34 PM

everyone says people get lower sentances for worse crimes these days. true but thats a failing of the justice system to dish out appropriate punnishment for those crimes.

Biggs deserves to rot in prison hospital.

It really p*sses me off that these days the human rights of the criminal suspect and prisoner are protected implicitly and automatically yet we the public and the victims have to fight for our own human rights.

And why does the word of a criminal scum bag count above the word of a security guard or police officer?? Why is there not an element of trust that should go with the responsibility of those jobs??? Just recently a local copper has ended up convicted for supposedly punching a Chav and it was the word of a Chav friend of the arrested individual that got a conviction despite the word of the the other officer present who did not see any one punch this CHAV. Funnily enough on appeal a medical consultant as an expert witness has told how the claimed injury could not possibly have been caused by the claimed punch. funny that. Yes its likely the conviction will be overturned but it still has ruined a years of this guys career, stress, anxiety and despite the fact that the police will claim his career wont be effected if reinstated, we all know that it will have an effect due to other humans having doubt about him, "no smoke without fire" attitudes etc etc.

The criminals really are laughing all the way to the bank.

What sickens me is how can the government and politicians not see this?? and more cynically i wonder if they are fully aware yet wont act??

Australia looks appealing.

Posted Image

#20 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

^ Worrying as sadly appears to be very true.
It's the take take society.
Bring back the Bobby on the beat who could actually do stuff like deal with the probalems rather than write out paper work and nothing changes.
Ideally bring back National Service.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic