Pumapeople: 2,0 Ltr Mondeo Throttle Body - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2,0 Ltr Mondeo Throttle Body induction tube

#1 User is offline   mrpike 

• Group: Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hi all i'm thinking of fitting a 2,0 ltr mondeo throttle body, but i would like to know can i still use the original puma induction tube mainly will it fit onto the larger mondeo throttle body. Or is it just the internal diameter which is larger on the mondeo throttle body.
Cheers all mrpike.

#2 User is offline   hotrodspike 

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

mrpike said:

1351889940[/url]' post='922956']
Hi all i'm thinking of fitting a 2,0 ltr mondeo throttle body, but i would like to know can i still use the original puma induction tube mainly will it fit onto the larger mondeo throttle body. Or is it just the internal diameter which is larger on the mondeo throttle body.
Cheers all mrpike.

Mr P long time etc etc.Yes mate the pipe should fit straight on, I think the main casting is the same. You might have problems getting the car to tick over after you fit the Mondeo TB, when I did mine it was all over the place.
Tara a bit
BOK is our co-pilot.

#3 User is offline   mrpike 

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi spike i know its been a while but i'm still here with my puma. Have you sorted out your tick over if so how. I've got all the bits together now and deciding when to start. Would you say its make an improvement to your car ie little bit more power from it.
Cheers catch up with you soon.
Mrpike.

#4 User is offline   mrpike 

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hello hotrodspike Mrpike here , help i would welcome some advice on this subject please. Is it worth doing, you said you had trouble with tick over, did you manage to sort it out. Also did you open up the plenun to suit the mondeo throttle body. There are lots of questions, sorry i just need pointing in the right direction.
Cheers look forward to any help. Mrpike.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic