• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ford Fair 2006

#1 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

thought to open a general discussion on this smile.gif
Ford Fair 6th of August 2006
To date Pumapeople have always had a fab stand and last year we had the most cars yet (much also thanks to are increasing stand allowance) and Ed did a fantastic job or organising the event, but my memory says that that was the last year that Ed was going to do it.
So I thought to mention it so that there was time to get things moving/organised etc. as the interest is usually so great and people if attending usually have to book accommodation early.

So just wondered if Ed you still intend to hand your mantle over? and if anyone is going to step in to pick ip up?
I'm sure Ed would offer tips wink.gif

Me, sorry I can't personally take this one on board mellow.gif

searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#2 User is offline   Dezza 

• View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:43 PM

I will be attending it this year will be my first Ford Fair and first Pumapeople meet. Looking forward to it.
Dez

#3 User is offline   R5CPD 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:38 AM

Ed and I have already spoken about Ford Fair a couple of weeks back. Hotel Rooms at the Green Man have been booked between us and I understand further meet arrangements are to follow. wink.gif
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   pumarv6 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:15 AM

As Chris has added, I will be continuing to organise the Pumapeople attendance at Ford Fair 2006.

I anticipate requesting space for 20-25 Pumas. When I have more details I will post accordingly. If you commit to attending, please expect to pay fully, well in advance for tickets (no refunds if you back out later) excl.gif

Some owners have spoken to me already about stand places...so the group is forming already smile.gif

As per Kate's post above...if you want accomodation at the Silverstone Premier Lodge, I would suggest booking now excl.gif

#5 User is offline   warrenpenalver 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

Hopefully I can go this year and scare myself again (and cossies who try to overtake on corners!).

Still don't know where I'll be come the summer though!!
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   iaingreer 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:49 PM

Id be interested in heading down to this, would also be interested on placing my black puma on the stand if its possible at all?? Whats a rough price for this (inc hotel and tickets etc)!!

#7 User is offline   pumarv6 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (iaingreer @ Feb 25 2006, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id be interested in heading down to this, would also be interested on placing my black puma on the stand if its possible at all?? Whats a rough price for this (inc hotel and tickets etc)!!

Entry tickets were Å“9 each last year when we booked them in advance. A room at the Silverstone Premier Travel Inn is around Å“47. All members who wish to stay overnight will need to organise their own accomodation.

#8 User is offline   R5CPD 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (pumarv6 @ Feb 25 2006, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A room at the Silverstone Premier Travel Inn is around Å“47. All members who wish to stay overnight will need to organise their own accomodation.

I have pre-booked four rooms at the Green Man Premier Travel Inn, so I would have three available for others. smile.gif
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Big Boy Al 

• View gallery

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (R5CPD @ Feb 25 2006, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have pre-booked four rooms at the Green Man Premier Travel Inn, so I would have three available for others. smile.gif

i think ill travel up on the morning again for this as it was alot of fun last time 10.gif 10.gif

can i have a place on the stand mr ed.

hopefully we get as much variation in pumas as we did last year, was a blooming good turnout. 10.gif 10.gif
Posted Image
FRP 241 RINGMEISTER -23 LAPS = 296.7 MILES COMPLETED, MORE TO COME NEXT YEAR

#10 User is offline   Flic 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:18 PM

I think you have spoken to JD about this - but we'll be there and we would like a room smile.gif

Shall we order our food now? wink.gif

Flic

#11 User is offline   Roth 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:20 PM

Count me im good.gif

I would love to go and see some great Kat's and other cars, be a good place to get ideas and meet everyone.

#12 User is offline   pumarv6 

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:41 PM

Further discussion and sign-up to do with Ford Fair 2006 will take place in this thread.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked