Pumapeople: 6006 Spray - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6006 Spray

#1 User is offline   kos99 

• Group: Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Hi everyone new to the world of Puma. We bought a 51 plate Puma Thunder the other day and love it already but we noticed it should have a 6 disc changer but we only seem to have a single disk player. Looking in to it the car is supposed to have a 6006 fitted but we have a 6000 fitted so some one must have changed it at some time. We are looking around for a 6006 but they all seem to be black not silver does anyone know if the front will unclip on a 6006 so I can spray it silver. Also has any ever tried this I have had a look thought the ICE section but I could not find anything about it.

Thanks

#2 User is offline   Ian G 

• Group: Admin

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

They do come apart but its not an easy job.

I've got broken 6006 if you want to make one good one out of the two.

They're not the most reliable though - even if you bought a black one, there's no guarantee it wouldn't soon go the way of the others.

#3 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

In the past members have found Rover platinum silver a good colour match for the Puma interior dash silver colour
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic