Pumapeople: Trim Pieces. - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trim Pieces. Looking for and cant find.

#1 User is offline   jonrms 

• Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:35 AM

Can someone tell me where to find some trim pieces. I need the following that I am aware of so far.

Inside doors on above the armrest there is a screw exposed. There should be a plastic cap. I need 2 of these.

I also need a silver kinda square piece above the radio to the left of the clock but higher to finish off the centre council trim.

I think there is more but for now that is what I am after... If anyone has or knows of anyone with these pieces for sale please let me know. Thank you.
Always finding the brighter side of life, its easy to complain but not many give out complements.

#2 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:01 PM

Ian G would be able to sort I think pumabits
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#3 User is offline   jonrms 

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

Ok I don't know who either of them are. I will have to have a look. Thank you for that information Happy-kat.

:beer:/>
Always finding the brighter side of life, its easy to complain but not many give out complements.

#4 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

Ian G runs this site and breaks Puma, and Pumabits is him.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#5 User is offline   jonrms 

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:01 PM

:woot2:/> Awesome Thank You

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic