Revised bumpers with splitter at the front
Unique Alcantara trim
Individually numbered inlet manifolds.

Posted Image

Tax: Sept 2012
MOT: Jan 2013
123,500miles
FSH

Regrettably I am putting my beloved Ford Racing Puma up for sale due to a change in financial circumstances. I have owned this car for a little over 2 years now and has been an excellent car all round. It has been my daily driver throughout my ownership and taken to various shows and events around the country. It has been serviced twice yearly for the past two years with genuine Ford parts because of this and all receipts are present.

Bodywork:
014 had a full blow over 3 years back in Imperial Blue (standard colour) before having paintshield protection put on the bonnet, front bumper, mirrors, front and rear wings as these are most vulnerable for stone chips. This has definitely been of benefit to the car as there are no stone chips in these areas. This car has been machine polished once a year for the past two years and regularly washed and waxed, especially during winter time for protection. The rear bumper has been rebuilt last year (2011) due to someone bumping it, thicker fibreglass was used and is therefore stronger and the paint still in excellent condition. Overall the body work is very tidy for its age and still brings in attention at shows when all cleaned up. I have also put canon mud flaps on the front with numbered stickers to help with the dirt on the body work as the doors aren’t protected with paintshield.

Interior
As standard the FRP comes with Sparco Bucket seats, finished in blue alcantara, blue alcantara front and rear door cards, rear seats and covered steering wheel which are all still in very good condition. I have shaved the seats and the wheel once yearly with a lint shaver and brings the material up brilliantly. I have also made the addition of blue gear and handbrake gaiters which do match well. A blue LED conversion of the dash, heater control panel, interior light and window switches was all done 4 years ago which add a good effect with the rest of the interior styling. (Due to the age they are starting to show signs of age with the lights being a slightly different shade. I can pass the contact details on of the guy who carried the work out who has said he would sort it). The interior will all be fully cleaned before the buyer collects. During the winter the front seats have been under covers, these will be included within the sale.

There is a small tear on the drivers’ seat, on the supports (not the alcantara) which is shown in the pictures. The two front seats are also fully interchangeable with each other.

Under the Bonnet
Don’t be put off by the high mileage of this car, these engines are very good when looked after and driven properly, they are designed to be revved hard on the occasion. I have serviced it twice yearly with new plugs, fuel filter, KandN panel filter cleaned, Oil filter and so the engine runs sweet and starts first time every time. It can struggle due to the cold but this is common with these cars. It has had a new thermostat and housing replaced last year due to the thermostat housing cracking whilst in Germany, coolant has been changed once yearly whilst I have owned the car. Regular MAF and ICV cleans have also been carried out. The exhaust is a full stainless steel Janspeed system and now has a decat fitted, all in good working order and regularly cleaned.

Wheels, Brakes and Suspension
The wheels are still as standard, 17’ Speedline Tourinis with Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres fitted, a good all round tyre for this car. Both front tyres are new this year and plenty of tread on the rear. The wheels have been polished and waxed twice yearly for the past 2 years. A full suspension change was carried out early last year including new shocks and springs on all four corners with the top mounts also being replaced. The rear beam bushes have been replaced with powerflex as have the ARB bushes. (The ARB bushes were only done this year). The four-pot Alcon calipers have been serviced every year since I have known the car by a well - known guy on the forum who has been doing these for years and really knows his stuff, he takes these apart checks all seals, removes the pistons and generally gives them a good clean-up, replacing any necessary bolts before reassembling them. The Alcon’s have also been powder coated to match the colour of the car and really do look the part. I’ve had the discs skimmed last year and cleaned this year when the brake service was carried out, new Textar pads also fitted, brakes bled, fresh dot 5.1 fluid put in and they work absolutely fine.

In 2010 I had the car on a rolling road which produced 151.3bhp shortly before having a full service. It runs like a dream and am deeply sad for selling up. It is well known on 3 forums and have all information given backed up with receipts and various paper work. I have also attached the link for my project thread which shows in detail the work I’ve done myself. I have taken in to account all work which is required in the price so please no time wasters as this is a very well looked after car.

I also have the original brochure and numbered specification booklet for the car, both in mint condition. The car will come with the Personalised number plate: V14 FRP and 3 remote keys in total. The mileage will go up, by how much depends on hw long the car is up for sale as I am still using it daily.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Project Thread
http://www.projectpu...php?f=64&t=8127

I will add more photos of the rust etc this coming week.

Located in Loughborough LE11.
I will require a £500 deposit.

£5000 ono

Any further questions please feel free to ask!

This post has been edited by zara014: 02 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#2 User is offline   zara014 

• Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

*bump
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#3 User is offline   CartMan 

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

I so would... but my wife would kill me :) sorry.... but if it doesn't sell.... and I can sawe up enough money on my own:)
1998 Puma 1.7 Replica FRP. innlet nr 138
Projekt tread http://www.pumapeopl...pic=104790&st=0

Time, is the fire in which we burn

#4 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

Couple of photos from yesterday after washing, stripping off the old wax, full polish and fresh wax applied:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

in the first pic you can see the sill which is described in the advert..

the wheels and interior to be done over the next few days

p.s Cartman thanks lol!!! :)

This post has been edited by zara014: 06 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#5 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

spares now listed on ebay - username is zarae350

This post has been edited by zara014: 06 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#6 User is offline   carrboy 

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

Someones gonna get a very tidy and cared for frp for their cash here! Good luck with the sale.
FRP 038 - R.I.P killed by an old man in his toyota avensis.
FRP 245 - sold, then killed by new owner!
FRP 225 - sold in 2013 and regretted it ever since!FRP ??? - Now after another one after two years of Fiesta ST2 ownership.

#7 User is offline   eldoodarino 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

Not sure pictures of car with pieces missing helps a quick sale personally... :unsure:

shame your selling Zara.. :wacko:

Chris
Wizards Of Nos 60hp progressive delivery.... yeah baby yeah :-o
Denso Iridium Plugs
Helix Clutch
Mobil 1

#8 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

I took the headlights etc out whilst giving it a full going over with polish and wax as its easier

these are only on the forums,complete pics on ebay.

Cheers
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#9 User is offline   hot wheels 

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

Good luck with the sale Zara.

#10 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

thanks Barry :)

cool mate!! :)

A few updated pics from the last 3 days final cleanup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#11 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

updated ebay link..

finally managed to get around to getting her up for sale:

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#12 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Happy and sad to inform you that the FRP has now been sold, had a guy from Croydon train up to view last night and fell iin love with #014 :)
hes been through the forums etc and has already dedicated his Sundays to ckeeping her clean and as I have kept it.
Offered me the asking price straight away and left a deposit.

he will be collecting next month so im sure he'l be on here shorty after
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#13 User is offline   melinamotor 

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Well done mate, they do go eventually.
Ex Melina 1.7,ex FRP441,ex Silver 1.7
Currently.
BMW M3. www.tremonagarage.com

#14 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

cheers mate :)

Its only been back up for sale just over a week so im glad :)
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic