Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm looking for a Black Puma, Help?

#1 User is offline   PumaPaul 

• Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hi!
typed Ford Puma into the search engine and your site popped up. Seems like a freindly place! I donlt actually own a Ford Puma yet but am in the process of trying to find one. I am looking for a 1.7 black model. Has anyone got any tips or advice that they are willing to share. I know it sounds like a bit of a cheek me writing this to get free advice but i'm dead keen to get one. I'm test driving one tommorow just to get a feel for what they are like.
Any comments and advice would be fantastic.
Cheers
PumaPaul

#2 User is offline   johne 

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:48 PM

Hi Paul, welcome to the club!! Once you've driven one you'll want one. I'm selling a Puma Black which was a special edition with full leather interior, the link to my ad is in my sig block biggrin.gif
Ex-Ford Racing Puma 159/500
Ex-Puma Black
Ex-Fiesta Zetec-S

#3 User is offline   David 

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:31 PM

Hey there Paul, don't worry about asking questions, I'm sure that why 99% of us joined in the first place. :wink: Good luck with finding your Puma Black, but in the mean time, take a look at this buying guide to give you a hand: http://www.pumapeople.com/cms_articles.php?cid=2 :wink:
David - Clio Trophy now sold! Megane R26 on the way - ETA March 1st 2008.
Ex-FRS #2787 - Ex-FRP #383

#4 User is offline   DJdi 

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:37 PM

Hi!
typed Ford Puma into the search engine and your site popped up. Seems like a freindly place! I donlt actually own a Ford Puma yet but am in the process of trying to find one. I am looking for a 1.7 black model. Has anyone got any tips or advice that they are willing to share. I know it sounds like a bit of a cheek me writing this to get free advice but i'm dead keen to get one. I'm test driving one tommorow just to get a feel for what they are like.
Any comments and advice would be fantastic.
Cheers
PumaPaul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the site.

You're not being cheeky at all, that's what the site is here for.

There was this one in the For Sale section
http://www.pumapeople.com/viewtopic.php?t=12254

Here is the link for the buyers guide that you might find useful while you are looking around
http://www.pumapeople.com/cms_view_article.php?aid=27

Enjoy your test drive tomorrow, you won't want anything else after that, I know I didn't biggrin.gif

Don't forget to let us know when you get one.
A day without laughter is a day wasted.

#5 User is offline   NBSmith78 

Posted 12 September 2004 - 09:44 PM

Hi Paul!

As of today I'm also selling a black Puma, its not a "Black" special edition one though....

1999 V reg, 46k miles, 1.7, lux pack, FSH, just been serviced, new cambelt and front brake discs/pads. If you're interested then get in touch on NBSmith78@hotmail.com.

I'll be posting a proper ad during the week, not got time at the mo as I'm off to Germany for 3 days on business....

If its not for you then good luck in your search, they really are fantastic cars!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic