TPF

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

B8 BOK

#1 User is offline   mort666 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

Just wanted to start off this thread as I seem to have unintentionally taken rather a few pictures of B8 BOK over the weekend at the wales meet and wanted to share them with people as I quite like how a few of them have turned out smile.gif

all comments etc. are welcome as always smile.gif
Journeyed to the green hell and survived
A good friend will help you move; A true friend will help you move the bodies

#2 User is offline   pumarv6 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:58 AM

Image number eight is probably something the man himself would have taken. smile.gif

#3 User is offline   Matt & Tiggr MKIII 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Out of interest, whats happening with the car now?
Matt and Tiggr

"i have seen things you people couldn't believe; attack ships off the shoulder of orion. I watched c-beams at the tannhauser gate. all these things will be lost in time....like tears in the rain........
Time....to...die........"

#4 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Chris Downes has it
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#5 User is offline   Matt & Tiggr MKIII 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

Thats great smile.gif
Matt and Tiggr

"i have seen things you people couldn't believe; attack ships off the shoulder of orion. I watched c-beams at the tannhauser gate. all these things will be lost in time....like tears in the rain........
Time....to...die........"

#6 User is offline   zara014 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

yup glad its gone to someone who will definately appreciate and look after it well biggrin.gif

btw.. really cool shots Paul good.gif

love the reflection ones in the puddle biggrin.gif
Posted Image
** Zara & FRP#014 **

#7 User is offline   Sex Kitten 

• View gallery

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

wicked pics - love the reflective ones
sex kitten
come up and see me...make me smile :wink:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO -What a Ride!:D

1.7 Moondust Silver Sep 2002 - Aug 2009, 1.7 Silver Thunder Aug 2009 -

#8 User is offline   mort666 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

thanks for the comments everyone smile.gif

There is bound to be a few more reflection shots from other people when they get uploaded into the meets gallery. Chris did a pretty good job of ducking down in the drivers seat but you can just see him on one of them smile.gif

Due to the way the site resizes the pictures they look better if you click the black bar and see the proper size ones. Less jaggedy lines smile.gif

#9 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

Great pics, Paul good.gif

They look atlot better on here than on FB, the quality is better smile.gif
Attended so far...5th August ford fair 2007...12th August 4 counties meet
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

Life can only be understood
backwards,but it
has to be lived,forwards!!!

#10 User is offline   mort666 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Thanks, on FB they must compress them down a lot to save on server space. That's why I generally prefer to upload them to my flickr gallery and link to there. smile.gif

#11 User is offline   Midnight Blue 

• View gallery

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

Great shot, Paul. How long has it had the black bonnet?
Posted Image

I stole BenF's Thunder ...

Pat

#12 User is offline   Pumasparky 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:54 PM

Since early in May Pat

CLICKY
PUMASPARKY

#13 User is offline   Midnight Blue 

• View gallery

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

Thanks, Pete - I'd missed that.
Posted Image

I stole BenF's Thunder ...

Pat

#14 User is offline   R5CPD 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

Thank you for posting the superb pictures Paul. biggrin.gif They really do look great. smile.gif

As previously posted, I'm now looking after Colin's Puma Millennium, in addition to my own Puma Thunder. In the days following Colin's passing, his family were keen for the car to find a caring home and to be looked after. Following discussions with some of Colin's close friends and family, an independently judged valuation was agreed for the car and I went up to Colin's home to collect it. That was a very difficult day for me, seeing that familiar yellow car again, but with Colin not being there with it. sad.gif Colin's father, Moto, was of great strength of character and his kind words during the collection of the car meant a great deal to me.

Due to being unable the get time away from work, I was very sadly not able to attend Colin's Service, but was massively grateful that Colin's good friend Clive Parry, my mother, and my partner Leanne, were able to ensure his Milly was there. It touched me that many commented on how fitting it was that Colin's car was there, and that it meant so much, to so many in remembrance of him. smile.gif

I'm going to endeavour to attempt to ensure that I am able to take Colin's Milly to as many event's as I can this year and beyond, so everyone can see the car and have their own memory of Colin. The Wales Meet was the first such event, and one that Colin was due to attend himself. We had a great weekend and I am sure Colin would have had too. Filming Mike Pass' low-flying Puma, singing and dancing badly, chasing sheep, all things Colin would have had a large (and humorous) part in with us should he have been there. sad.gif

I was a good friend of Colin for nearly 8 years and I really valued every moment of that friendship. The feelings of that shocking news I received on that May Sunday Morning won't leave me for a very long time. Colin was never one to be too sentimental about his previous cars, as he was always ready to move onto the next project, whether that be a furry steering wheel cover for the Cavalier, or a complex dashboard LED lamp conversion on the Milly! Whatever, I hope he would be pleased that I've been entrusted with this special car and it can be with his friends and other Puma's as with the many, many meets that Colin himself attended over the years. smile.gif
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Guy Incognito 

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

Great pics Paul. I am glad that Colin's car has gone to a loving home too. I would hazard a guess it was and is the most recognisable car on PP?

#16 User is offline   mort666 

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

I think it's definitely one of the most recognisable Gavin smile.gif

Thanks for the comment on the pics too, and from Chris, along with lovely post smile.gif If you want any of them full size, just give me a shout smile.gif

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic