Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sills Groups Buy (Potential!)

#1 User is offline   ArtfulHussy 

• Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Morning All,

I've just done a cheeky shimmy over from your sister site with a wee proposition:

I'm expecting a phonecall from a steel press company regarding manufacturing sills for the puma later today. I haven't got many details yet but they suggested that a minimum quantity of 50 pairs would be required to make it economically viable.

Being, as they are, absolute rot boxes I'd imagine everyone at some point will need to either repair / replace their cat's sills. With a show of hands how many of you would be interested in purchasing a pair of complete sills to use now or store for future use?

**Having spoken to the company this morning I've been advised they will need to have a look at the sills in order to look into pricing. Easiest way is to drive down to their workshop with a puma. I'm looking into arranging this at the moment.**

Probably gonna be a slow burner this one but I will keep at it and update as and when I get more info.

This post has been edited by ArtfulHussy: 25 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

#2 User is offline   sleepingcat 

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Yep interested!
[size=4][font=Impact]this must be the place!

#3 User is offline   Danharlow 

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

Hi. I have just purchased a Puma Thunder. Wonderful car except it has rusting wheel arches. I am interested in buying a pair. Are they still available?

'1403687352' post='933194']
Morning All,

I've just done a cheeky shimmy over from your sister site with a wee proposition:

I'm expecting a phonecall from a steel press company regarding manufacturing sills for the puma later today. I haven't got many details yet but they suggested that a minimum quantity of 50 pairs would be required to make it economically viable.

Being, as they are, absolute rot boxes I'd imagine everyone at some point will need to either repair / replace their cat's sills. With a show of hands how many of you would be interested in purchasing a pair of complete sills to use now or store for future use?

**Having spoken to the company this morning I've been advised they will need to have a look at the sills in order to look into pricing. Easiest way is to drive down to their workshop with a puma. I'm looking into arranging this at the moment.**

Probably gonna be a slow burner this one but I will keep at it and update as and when I get more info.
[/quote]

#4 User is offline   eldoodarino 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

great stuff!!..

:)

50 pairs might be time consuming to shift I fear.. :wacko:
Wizards Of Nos 60hp progressive delivery.... yeah baby yeah :-o
Denso Iridium Plugs
Helix Clutch
Mobil 1

Share this topic: