Pumapeople: Spare Parts - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spare Parts I am looking for spare parts for my beautiful new Puma, Betty! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mandyhampton 

• Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

:rolleyes: Hi I have just bought a beautiful new silver Puma, and needed to get hold of a couple of spare parts. I have looked on ebay and all over the internet but am not having any luck. Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out??

The parts I am looking for are 4 new alloy wheel centre caps (diameter 68mm i think), and also a rear passenger side towing eye cover in silver.

Thanks everyone- I am very pleased to be part of the Puma people club!!

#2 User is offline   ChrisMaguire 

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

View Postmandyhampton, on 15 July 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

:rolleyes: Hi I have just bought a beautiful new silver Puma, and needed to get hold of a couple of spare parts. I have looked on ebay and all over the internet but am not having any luck. Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out??

The parts I am looking for are 4 new alloy wheel centre caps (diameter 68mm i think), and also a rear passenger side towing eye cover in silver.

New Genuine Ford Alloy Wheel Caps

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...2d#ht_977wt_906

This post has been edited by ChrisMaguire: 16 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

#3 User is offline   quicknick 

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

View Postmandyhampton, on 15 July 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

A month ago I bought a set of 4 Puma centre caps from FORAYPARTS, tel 01722 424200, PartsSales@fmg-uk.com
Their part number was 1064115 and total price inclusive of VAT and P+P was £28.94. I believe it was a special offer if you paid by PayPal.
I assume your Puma is fitted with the 9-spoke alloy wheels?
2001 Ford Puma 1.7 lux in Medium Steel Blue
2004 Mazda MX-5 Arctic 1.8 in Razor Blue
2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 in Panther Black

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic