Trackday Photos - Castle Combe 23/03/07 :D Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Duke 

• Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:35 PM

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPE4qIWIs4 smile.gif

#22 User is offline   dzm 

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:51 PM

How much did you have to pay that guy to keep saying "brilliant", and "well done", or did he come as part of the trackday package? wink.gif

Seriously though, looking good. Looks like you had a good time. Car sounds nice and raspy too...

#23 User is offline   domg 

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:09 PM

I was at Combe on that trackday (306 in your group) and must say your Puma did look the part on those rims cool.gif I keep on trying to convince the wife to take her puma on track but she is having none of it!!

You appear tail end of one of my videos your car looks well planted reckon there is plenty more come good.gif also ignore our discussion on my failing brakes as we came up behind you lol.

Clicky (not great quality)

#24 User is offline   Duke 

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (domg @ Mar 29 2007, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was at Combe on that trackday (306 in your group) and must say your Puma did look the part on those rims cool.gif I keep on trying to convince the wife to take her puma on track but she is having none of it!!

You appear tail end of one of my videos your car looks well planted reckon there is plenty more come good.gif also ignore our discussion on my failing brakes as we came up behind you lol.

Clicky (not great quality)

Thanks smile.gif I was driving well within my limits (and the car) this time, and have learnt so much more now, that next time I can put in some more consistent quick laps.

Were you the blue 306? You and the red 306 were flying smile.gif

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic