• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Anniversary Meeting "15 Years Ford Puma" From 13th - 15th of july 2012

#21 User is offline   Scott134 

• Group: Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

I know I'm new here (only had my Puma 4 days!) but I'd be up for this and for meeting this side of the Tunnel (love crossing on the Tunnel!!) for a Puma run to Dorsel ... sounds great. Although, I fully anticipate a detour to the 'Ring on the way back!! Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

Sounds good. If you come, please register (not fixed binding) that we can planning better. Arrival on Thursday is possible. http://treffen.puma-...meldung_en.html
Greetings from Germany and from

#23 User is offline   paulob1 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

I have registered. I will take at least nitrous frp's, and likely std FRP. if we can get the drivers, my two sons we will take turbo puma and maybe by then I will have turbo puma two... would be good to go in a convoy, anyone else going let meet up. i will go on the friday to return on the Sunday...or maybe go on satrurday return sunday..depending upon others plans...

#24 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for register !

NEW INFO:
Reach forthe ultimate stardom in the european Pumascene by making yourself and your carthe European Champion.

Become a Champion of your country andrepresent your country at the final vote to become the European Champion.

How to do? It´s simple! Come to theanniversary meeting “15 years of Ford Puma” at the Nürburgring.

Besides the European Championship there willbe 20 more categories with 34 more cups.

Everycountry votes its Champion of country. Those will compete in an unbelievableshow down for the European Championship. The audience will decide in an neverseen method who will be the first European Champion and so which is “the oneand only” Puma of Europe. :woot2:

#25 User is offline   hot wheels 

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Might come along cheers

#26 User is offline   MikePass 

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

I'm hoping to come along again :-)
Puma Thunder, Magnum Grey, M1P GO. Pumapeople meet locations - <a href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103028224371469335957.0004362fd44704516bd41&z=6&om=1" target="_blank">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&a...mp;z=6&om=1</a>

#27 User is offline   salford doorman 

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

i think ill try go to this!!!!!:rolleyes:

#28 User is offline   JaeyKelly 

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Have registered for this event, Going to be really good, And was wondering how most people are getting across the channel? I've looked at the eurotunnel and it's alrite on pricing. But looking at the attendance can't believe that so few people from the U.K are going..

#29 User is offline   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

Trying to work out what self catering is available, want to come but not 100% certain yet, still in planning stage
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#30 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

I´m so sorry: http://treffen.puma-...gpreise_en.html . We had to raise prices slightly.

I´m so happy: http://treffen.puma-...erliste_en.html Pumas from all over Europe :)

I hope that we can blast the record from 2007. Next time i will inform you about the puma parade over the Nordschleife !!

#31 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

Is that self catering in that you do not need to bring your own tent?
I did not realise there were rooms in that building on the camping place.
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#32 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

You can self catering or not.. ;) We have a barbecue station on the campsite: http://treffen.puma-...flegung_en.html

Sleep in tent. Same as in 2007. The campsite is big enough. (i hope :D )

#33 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Not long now, sort of ready :)
Getting the PP banner back at the moment, though it wont have any legs so just pegged to grass probably. Will also bring my home flag in case there is a flag of where everyone is from displayed.
Next is sorting out a sat nav as lol after last time think a paper map was not quite enough as we nearly got lost a couple of times.
Eurotunnel is being braved, be closed eyes for sure.

#34 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Great! Update meeting homepage: http://treffen.puma-...u/index_en.html

#35 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

Look at all those competitions too :D
Banner is in the post so I should get it tomorrow, fab.
Just updating my info sheet.
Wow 177 Pumas on the attendance list :cool:

Any other Pumas going from here?

#36 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

When the parade lap goes on the track on Saturday at 18:30pm is the track considered as closed to the public please?

Like totally closed and is no longer a German public road?

#37 User is offline   Roadrunner 

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

closed for all other.... only pumas on the track from 6:30PM til 7:00PM !!!

#38 User is offline   MikePass 

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Just booked my Eurotunnel tickets, so I HAVE to go now :-)

I'll be on the 07:50am train on Friday if anyone wants to meet/convoy
Puma Thunder, Magnum Grey, M1P GO. Pumapeople meet locations - <a href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103028224371469335957.0004362fd44704516bd41&z=6&om=1" target="_blank">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&a...mp;z=6&om=1</a>

#39 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Fab Mike :D we are travelling on Thursday.
Sort of getting ready for this, time is munching too fast.
Now have the club bannmer in my hands, thank you Chris :) it is old now but not very tired at all and all the letters are good.

#40 User is offline   happy-kat 

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

I have a sheet of label name stickers but not very many names on it.
Are there any late takers to come to this event?
Sure to expect it will be amazing, it was in 2007.

Don't forget your breatherlisers Mike, new rule as of today in France. Can get them from Halfords.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic