Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2002 Puma 1.7 Lux In Silver 65K Miles

#1 User is offline   Chris H72 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Sold

For sale is my much loved 2002 Ford Puma 1.7 (Lux pack with air con and heated screen) in Moondust Silver metalic.

65000 miles, MOT until end of July 2013 and tax until end of Jan 2013.

This car has been cherished all its life and comes with full and detailed history (mostly Ford), all bills and receipts and all old MOT certificates. It has had 3 former keepers. I bought it summer 2011 with 49000 miles on it and have covered the last 16000 enjoyable miles as my daily drive. During that time the car has had:

2 gold standard services from my trusted local garage.

Cambelt and auxbelt replaced

Cam cover gasket replaced

Both front suspension arms replaced

4 new matching Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres, 2 of which were put on just last week.

New Bosch flat blade wipers front and back.

The car has wanted for nothing as can be seen from the condition inside and out and is mechanically spot on. Pumas are known for rust issues especially around the rear wheel arches and many look very tatty. The nearside arch on mine is completely perfect but the drivers side is showing early signs with small bubbles which at this stage are minor and can only be seen close up. The air con and heater controls are working as are all electrics apart from the remote tailgate release. This has never worked while I have owned the car and to be honest has never bothered me enough to fix it. I just open it with the key instead.

Any inspection/test drive welcome. You will find cheaper pumas out there but very few around now as nice as this one. What you won't find is a better car to drive for the money, it's superb. Only reason for sale is I have just bought a Toyota Celica T sport, but I will be very sad to see the Puma go.

£1500 ono.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Chris H72: 03 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

#2 User is offline   pegasus1 

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

where are you/the car mate??

#3 User is offline   Chris H72 

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hi Pegasus, I'm in tamworth Staffordshire.

#4 User is offline   Chris H72 

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Car now sold

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic