Pumapeople: Fuel Line Turbomag Fuel Saver - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fuel Line Turbomag Fuel Saver im clueless and need help!

#1 User is offline   bbcommunications 

• Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

Hello, everyone im apologising in advance for this question as i know how pathetic it sounds but...........which lead is the supply fuel line on a 1.7 puma?? as you can tell im not too clued up on ANY car knwoledge but i bought a set of turbomag fuel savers ( god i hope they work !! ) and i need to fit them to the supply fuel line.
any help would be much appreciated especially a picture! ( hope this is posted in an appropriate area, if not apologies and feel free to move me tongue.gif )

#2 User is offline   deeman 

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (bbcommunications @ Jul 10 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, everyone im apologising in advance for this question as i know how pathetic it sounds but...........which lead is the supply fuel line on a 1.7 puma?? as you can tell im not too clued up on ANY car knwoledge but i bought a set of turbomag fuel savers ( god i hope they work !! ) and i need to fit them to the supply fuel line.
any help would be much appreciated especially a picture! ( hope this is posted in an appropriate area, if not apologies and feel free to move me tongue.gif )

good.gif Well done you've just been had!

#3 User is offline   MattC 

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

As above -you've had your pants pulled down...

The ONLY way these will ever save you fuel is if you tape them to the floor under the accelerator pedal.

#4 User is offline   bbcommunications 

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (MattC @ Jul 11 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As above -you've had your pants pulled down...

The ONLY way these will ever save you fuel is if you tape them to the floor under the accelerator pedal.

ahh i see, not quite the response i was hoping for, never the less ill still give them a go, maybe theyll have a placebo effect and ill imagine im saving £££ on petrol. so in regards to the original question, can someone please describe to me which is the supply fuel line????

#5 User is offline   PumaJay 

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

just look under the car near the fuel tank, attatch it somewhere around there....you wont notice when it falls off then,

but like above have stated, you've been had, another ebay jobby im guessing?? the only way to save fuel is to buy a diesel or just change the way you drive

This post has been edited by PumaJay: 12 July 2008 - 07:51 PM

THE WORLD IS MY RACETRACK
www.charnwoodcarclub.co.uk

#6 User is online   happy-kat 

• Group: Admin

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

the Puma can be quite frugal if you drive carefully, can get 40mpg
If you regluarliy need better fuel economy you may be better of changing the Puma sad.gif

generally the things that can save you fuel, and/or get you more power for very little are lining someone elses pocket sad.gif

keeping your car correctly serviced and changing parts when needed is a start to keeping it economical smile.gif
searching is fruitful | I'm a sponge not a mechanic | please do try that if stuck with a Puma problem whilst waiting for a reply | For the Puma fan this read 'The Inside Story Book' is very nice to own sometimes still seen for sale

#7 User is offline   PG12 

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

...plus the crankshaft filter laugh.gif wink.gif
RPJ DAMPENERS - POWERFLEX ALLROUND - JANSPEED SS SYSTEM - SOLD - probably in bits now...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic