Pumapeople: Spray And Shine - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spray And Shine no water required!!!

#1 User is offline   angelbabes34 

• Group: Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

idealworld shopping channel have a car pick of the day,proshine 6 piece valet set for £24.99 p+p free today only smile.gif
ideal for those going to ford fair on the 5th august..............................no water required,gets rid of bugs etc......... spray and shine biggrin.gif put my order in!!have a look!!

This post has been edited by angelbabes34: 22 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

Attended so far...5th August ford fair 2007...12th August 4 counties meet
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

Life can only be understood
backwards,but it
has to be lived,forwards!!!

#2 User is offline   PUMAJEDI 

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

what channel number?dont know the shopping channels rolleyes.gif
ANDY

that'll dink dank do for me !!

#3 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:04 PM

its channel 22,but could be different for you!!go on there web site or do a ideal world shopping channel search,i don't no how to do a link,or i'd have done one sorry pp.
8th September Vickydinks birthday meet...29th September Dambusters meet,Sheffield...Puma and Tigra
meet at Gaydon...January 2008....NE meet...23rd February..The dales are alive with the sound of pumas,Dales meet....15th March.....this is the story so far............!!!more to come,woooo hoooo! :-)

backwards,but it

#4 User is offline   Jessie 

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:06 PM

There's water at Silverstone I'll be washing mine there again this year I expect wink.gif
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation

#5 User is offline   Del 66 

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

Ideal World is 634 on Sky
Del & Milly #0066

#6 User is offline   cassiemack 

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (angelbabes34 @ Jul 22 2007, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
idealworld shopping channel have a car pick of the day,proshine 6 piece valet set for £24.99 p+p free today only smile.gif
ideal for those going to ford fair on the 5th august..............................no water required,gets rid of bugs etc......... spray and shine biggrin.gif put my order in!!have a look!!

I've been using Spray and Shine for a couple of months now - got it off Idealworld Shopping Channel.as part of valet pack with free p&p. It really is excellent stuff . Highly recommended. No water rqd, smearfree (really important when cleaning/polishing my black metalic puma!! ) Lived up to my expectations. The only area I've found it not too good on were the alloy wheels. Easier to wash and rinse off the wheels with the hose!

You can also get this product from netparts.co.uk at cheaper prices (incl the p&p charge) than Idealworld. Unfortunately only found this out after I had ordered mad.gif

Cassie

#7 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (cassiemack @ Jul 30 2007, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been using Spray and Shine for a couple of months now - got it off Idealworld Shopping Channel.as part of valet pack with free p&p. It really is excellent stuff . Highly recommended. No water rqd, smearfree (really important when cleaning/polishing my black metalic puma!! ) Lived up to my expectations. The only area I've found it not too good on were the alloy wheels. Easier to wash and rinse off the wheels with the hose!

You can also get this product from netparts.co.uk at cheaper prices (incl the p&p charge) than Idealworld. Unfortunately only found this out after I had ordered mad.gif

Cassie

its always nice to no someone who has tried these things and glad you give it the good.gif i'm still waiting for mine to be delivered and hoping it will be here to use for ford fair!!

backwards,but it

#8 User is offline   spenspuma 

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

Meguiars quick detailer at £7 is a waterless car wash too....although it doesnt add wax. But is pretty good if for removing a layer of road film before a show etc.
SPENCER
FORD PUMA THUNDER 2002 (SOLD)
HONDA CRZ 2013

#9 User is offline   k18dan 

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

megs last touch QD has Carnauba Wax wink.gif
FRP 225
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (k18dan @ Jul 30 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
megs last touch QD has Carnauba Wax wink.gif

so does spray and shine biggrin.gif

backwards,but it

#11 User is offline   Alex Creasey 

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

Last Touch doesn't contain Carnauba wax.

Pretty much any Quick Detailing spray can be used as a 'waterless wash', it just depends on the product as to whether it gives any and what type of protection. The better 'waterless washes' will have more cleaners in them rather than providing protection... Generally speaking. If the car needs a wash, it's still best to give it a proper wash. QD is just one of those VERY handy products that helps restore shine or can be used to remove fingerprints or very light dust.

Cheers.
www.seriousperformance.co.uk

#12 User is offline   angelbabes34 

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

i'm pleased to say that spray and shine arrived at my house today!!! biggrin.gif just in time for ford fair,have had a little spray and i'm well happy with the result,i'm giving it the good.gif up inbetween washes,the shine is purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!see you at ff pp!!

backwards,but it

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic