Pumapeople: R Reg '98 1.7 Puma In Red 70k Vgc - For Sale - Bournemouth - Pumapeople

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

R Reg '98 1.7 Puma In Red 70k Vgc - For Sale - Bournemouth R Reg '98 1.7 Puma in Red 70k VGC - for sale - Bournemouth

#1 User is offline   olitaylor 

• Group: Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hi everyone,

My beloved Puma 1.7 is for sale. We are consolidating down to one car and the impractical sports coupe has to go!

This is a standard (no mods) Puma, with all the usual spec including Aircon and CD player. It's done 70k miles and is still as tight as a drum with a very sweet little short shift box. It has FSH and has had the cambelt replaced recently. Also has 2 brand new rear tyres.

Points of note:
Slightly faded driver side wing mirror (common for Puma)
Parcel shelf doesn't stay in runners without the help of a couple of cable clips (common for Puma)
On cold days, the blower motor bearings squeel (very common for Puma). This can be replaced by a Ford dealer with a brand new part for £200, or by a DIYer with a part of ebay for around £30! Happy to negotiate this in final price.

Mechanically very sound vehicle, any inspections and your questions more than welcome.

My starting price is £1600, and is fully negotiable to interested parties.

Pictures can be viewed here:

http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/ol...or_photos/Puma/

Thanks for reading, and don't hesitate to ask me any questions if you're interested.
I am based in Bournemouth.

#2 User is offline   gljam 

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

any rust??

cheers James smile.gif

#3 User is offline   olitaylor 

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (gljam @ Feb 8 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any rust??

cheers James smile.gif

Hi James, thanks for your question - any rust? Well of course - it's a '98 Ford! laugh.gif

a couple of small under paint bubbles - rear arch, Drivers door.

Also have an MOT advisory of a small isolated patch under the Passenger sill - I am taking to a bshop tomorrow to get fixed...or can leave and negotiate in price. You're very welcome to come and view any time to see for yourself....

#4 User is offline   olitaylor 

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (olitaylor @ Feb 8 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi James, thanks for your question - any rust? Well of course - it's a '98 Ford! laugh.gif

a couple of small under paint bubbles - rear arch, Drivers door.

Also have an MOT advisory of a small isolated patch under the Passenger sill - I am taking to a bshop tomorrow to get fixed...or can leave and negotiate in price. You're very welcome to come and view any time to see for yourself....

All fixed and good as new now - they've done a great job. Come and take a look if you're interested..Thanks

#5 User is offline   cmoth 

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hi
How long have you owned and how many previous owners please?

Mot until...
Tax until...

Thanks

This post has been edited by Sex Kitten: 16 February 2009 - 12:03 PM
Reason for edit: no need to quote post above

#6 User is offline   olitaylor 

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:43 AM

Hi, thanks for your questions....I have owned since 2004. MOT until June, Tax is up end of this month. I am the fourth owner (maybe third) from memory - I don't have the document to hand while writing this as I am at work!!
Also forgot to mention it has a brand new clutch and slave cylinder fitted also!
Only selling as we are are consolidating down to one car as I mostly cycle to work.
Where are you based? Would you like to arrange a viewing?

This post has been edited by Sex Kitten: 16 February 2009 - 12:03 PM
Reason for edit: no need to quote post above

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic